2 3%
is she hot
14 22%
divorce in 3 2 1
12 18%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 7
Please rate his decision

edit: she is not incredibly hot, but she's ok. she's got that thick rimmed glasses; flat bangs feminist look goin on

edit2: also, he went from single for years and constantly posting on FB about being lonely to married in 3 months so there's that context
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 26, 2016,
My ex's parents got married after 4 months, they were still together 30 years later.....you just can't pick it. My brother only got around to proposing to his girlfriend after they had been together for over 8 years
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Need more context.

Might be the right decision, might be the wrong one. Nowadays marriage is just your name on a bit of paper. Marriage that doesn't work out after 3 months isn't any more stupid than moving in with a person you've dated for 3 years and it not working out,

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My parents got engaged three months after they started dating. 34 years and going strong
does it matter
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
does it matter

nothing matters in the end

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Marriage that doesn't work out after 3 months isn't any more stupid than moving in with a person you've dated for 3 years and it not working out,

alimony yo
PM me for newts
IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN THEEEE EEEEENDDDD IT DOEESNT EEVEN MATRESSSSSSSSSS

4 srs tho who the fuck cares let them have their happiness and whether they go the distance or not will add or subtract from the anecdotal logbooks you keep in your heads
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN THEEEE EEEEENDDDD IT DOEESNT EEVEN MATRESSSSSSSSSS

4 srs tho who the fuck cares let them have their happiness and whether they go the distance or not will add or subtract from the anecdotal logbooks you keep in your heads

i care in the same way that i'd care if he got addicted to meth

like, you do you, but I'm concerned that you are making decisions that will ruin your life
PM me for newts
Sometimes it's healthier to make a cup of coffee, sit down, and watch things unfold
Quote by EndTheRapture51
but does he record songs with her and post them here?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by StewieSwan
i care in the same way that i'd care if he got addicted to meth

like, you do you, but I'm concerned that you are making decisions that will ruin your life

well maybe you shouldve elaborated about how much of a terrible person she was in your OP

at the moment all i can see is annoying stew is unapproving of his friends happiness

My friend from uni only got married last year, they were fiances for 10 years since he was 18.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yeah, more context would be great actually, how old are they? Have they been married before? Did they know each other before they started dating? That could really be a game changer
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My wife and I started trying for a baby (or rather stopped actively trying to prevent one) after 3-4 months of knowing each other.

Not trying to say it was the right or wrong choice but sometimes you just know someone's right for you and you click in the right way y'know?

I occasionally wonder what might have been but i genuinely think my life's been improved by it all. They'll find out if they did the right thing in the long run, in the meantime be happy for them, and be there for your buddy if it goes tits up.

Edit: i would be infinitely more suspicious if she was a 10/10 stunner tbh. At least this way there's more chance they've connected on an emotional/intellectual level which bodes well for a longer relationship.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Last edited by RAB11 at Aug 26, 2016,
Wow like he was addicted to Meth? That's pretty serious is she a psyco? Marriage is a funny thing I proposed to my wife after dating for 1 year and we married one year later. we are the same age (two months apart) but I know people who married in a few months time and stayed happinly married for decades.

The bottom line is if your feirnd starts doing meth then you may want to stage an intervention but unless you know something terrible about her that he is unaware of you should probably just leave him alone.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I think it'll be juuuuuuuust fiiiiiiiiiine.

Maybe.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Everyone's situation is different, my marriage ended up in an Challenger Spaceship style explosion of nastiness and despair...but they may be together for 60 years...who fucking knows man.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by steve_muse
but does he record songs with her and post them here?

No, he is a drummer

Quote by EndTheRapture51
at the moment all i can see is annoying stew is unapproving of his friends happiness

no, it's just one friend
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
This isn't all on him. She went through with the wedding too. How old are they both?

like 23
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yeah, more context would be great actually, how old are they? Have they been married before? Did they know each other before they started dating? That could really be a game changer

like 23

no

I don't know tbh. I think they had mutual friends
PM me for newts
let me just reiterate this point

my friend was lonely and single forever and got married to the first girl he dated in like 4 years after 3 months

one more time

my friend was lonely and single forever and got married to the first girl he dated in like 4 years after 3 months
PM me for newts
How anyone can know they want to spend the rest of their lives with someone after being together for anything less than like...5 years is beyond me.

Also, it's just that. It's the rest of your lives. Why the rush? Why does it matter if you get married now or in 10 years? In your plans you'll still be together anyway, so why is getting the wedding out the way so quickly important?

It might work out, and good for them if it does. But there's probably a 95% chance that it won't.

EDIT:
Quote by RAB11
Edit: i would be infinitely more suspicious if she was a 10/10 stunner tbh. At least this way there's more chance they've connected on an emotional/intellectual level which bodes well for a longer relationship.
I know it can be kinda bad to say, but yeah, totally this.

If any of the decision has been made based on superficial reasons, then it's doomed to fail.
Last edited by matt bickerton at Aug 26, 2016,
u cant stop love

Marry, and you will regret it. Do not marry, and you will also regret it. Marry or do not marry, you will regret it either way.
Quote by Banjocal
Sometimes it's healthier to make a cup of coffee, sit down, and watch things unfold
This is generally my attitude, but I still voted I can't even, because realistically this is probably a real dumb move.

But hey, maybe not. If he's happy with it who cares.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
3schopenhauer5moi

@neidnarb
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
I dunno

I got married at 20, wife was 18, it's more than six years later and it's better than ever. We got a good deal of flak for "getting married so young."

People are super judgy about marriage and strongly project their own issues.
My God, it's full of stars!
They are both stupid but really who knows. Maybe they're the 0.000001% with that sort of stat.
Quote by StewieSwan
let me just reiterate this point

one more time

These would be good lyrics.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Dreadnought
I dunno

I got married at 20, wife was 18, it's more than six years later and it's better than ever. We got a good deal of flak for "getting married so young."

The age isn't as important. The point is you don't even know somebody after 3 months
PM me for newts
he sucks

judgment clouded by the sudden access to poon

lose him, he's a goner.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
I dunno

I'll imagine you guys were together for a little longer than 3 months though?
Quote by neidnarb11890
ahem kierkegaard ahem

ah yeh, Either/Or, innit?

whoopsie

laugh at my foolishness
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by matt bickerton
I'll imagine you guys were together for a little longer than 3 months though?

My point is that the age we got married at is one variable that a lot of people have problems with; the time spent dating before marriage is another variable that people have problems with.

Again, people project really hard when it comes to marriage
My God, it's full of stars!
was it part of an escalating series of dares?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Thats p cringe OP
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Xiaoxi
he sucks

lose him, he's a goner.
Quote by Xiaoxi
he sucks

lose him, he's a goner.

Absolutely methodically savage
Quote by Dreadnought
My point is that the age we got married at is one variable that a lot of people have problems with; the time spent dating before marriage is another variable that people have problems with.

Again, people project really hard when it comes to marriage

And you're not projecting? Because whenever people talk about marriage you always pop up to talk about how great yours is

only half kidding
PM me for newts