Fuck off or some variation of
3 9%
Other
3 9%
Voters: 32.
I dont answer mostly.

Hate em
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
tell them to fuck off

edit: i'm actually more polite than that but in my head i'm telling them to fuck off
Last edited by kalypto at Aug 26, 2016,
I don't usually answer but one day I answered a call from a number I didn't know and it turned out to be my dentist calling me about some fee I forgot to pay. So ignoring is easy but if was something important I'd have no way of knowing.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
our number is on one of those no call registries.

Even if yours isn't on one, just saying it tends to make them leave.

OR you can use your phone only for outgoing calls and texts.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Cardbored
I don't usually answer but one day I answered a call from a number I didn't know and it turned out to be my dentist calling me about some fee I forgot to pay. So ignoring is easy but if was something important I'd have no way of knowing.

Generally your dentist isnt calling from a 1800 number so I usually answer local calls.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I answer and usually fuck around with them. For example, one time I let them do their entire spiel, and when it came time to buy, I said, "oh, I have to ask my mom for the card, and I don't think she'd like that."

They didn't even say goodbye.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I answer and usually fuck around with them. For example, one time I let them do their entire spiel, and when it came time to buy, I said, "oh, I have to ask my mom for the card, and I don't think she'd like that."

They didn't even say goodbye.
i did something similar when i was in high school.

i got a call from someone fundraising for another high school an hour away from where i lived.

i let her go on about all of it until she asked me how much i was willing to donate and i said "uh, well... i'm 16 and i don't have any money."

immediately hung up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Insta hang-up or just lie my phone against my speakers cause I normally have music playing

Best thing is when I get told something like 'we know that you were took out a loan 7 years ago and were mis-sold PPI' when I was 14 back then
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Aug 26, 2016,
I politely decline as the person on other end is just someone trying to make a living and they are doing me no harm.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I say no thanks and put the phone down so we waste as little down as possible

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I used to "sell" credit cards over the phone years and years ago. It still amazes me that in one 3hr shift the team could sell about 40 - 80 cards a night. Who are these people that actually follow through and buy this shit?
The best telemarketers can expect from me is a perfunctory "not interested" before I hang up.
I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. if it's important, they'll leave a message
Check out my band Disturbed
If I hear the silence and then the background chatter I usually just say hello into the receiver a few times and then hang up
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Depends on my mood. Some things I have done include:
-Telling them to fuck orf
-Trying to sell them something (I really needed to sell my old bike)
-Putting the phone down and walking away
-Burping in to the receiver
-(at work) Remind them that they have called a Government agency and why the fuck would we be interested in buying a new TV?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I politely decline. Nobody ever wants to do a job in telemarketing and the working conditions of those people are dreadful. They're just doing what they have to do to survive.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
^ They sometimes are. There have been times when I have politely declined their product and they get super shitty.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
when i worked in a call centre for a bit (inbound calls only) I would sometimes hang up on peeps when i couldn't be arsed #customerservice
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I've never once gotten a call from a telemarketer before, wouldn't be surprised if they're almost completely gone within the next decade

inb4 some forbes dot com asshole writes an article called "How Millenials Are Killing The telemarketer industry" bullshit
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by steve_muse
when i worked in a call centre for a bit (inbound calls only) I would sometimes hang up on peeps when i couldn't be arsed #customerservice

i mean thats kind of how it is for ever customer service related job

like asshole customer exclaims "go check the back for this"

then you go back and send a couple texts and check facebook before telling them youre out of whatever they asked
Quote by i_lovemetallica

-Burping in to the receiver

I would be appalled by this if you weren't Australian
Quote by soundgarden1986
i mean thats kind of how it is for ever customer service related job

like asshole customer exclaims "go check the back for this"

then you go back and send a couple texts and check facebook before telling them youre out of whatever they asked

I love when people are like "I want to see the manager"

And I'm like "Thass me, whaddya want?"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I love it when some telemarketer gets your digits and calls you like 10 times a week and you never answer and then they think you're gonna answer when they call 5 more times. its kinda flattering being stalked.
That feel when you look through your call history and its all calls from Telemarketers
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
For awhile, back when I was still getting drunk a lot, I'd try to waste telemarketers time (to pay them back for wasting mine). The difference being, of course, THEY were on the clock and I wasn't. I'd receive a call, keep asking annoying questions, lead them on into thinking I was interested. Then right when they thought they had the sale, I'd say "nevermind" and hang up. I did that for, oh, about six months. It stopped being amusing, plus I got tired of wasting my own time by wasting theirs.
Quote by TobusRex
I'd try to waste telemarketers time (to pay them back for wasting mine).

In this situation you're wasting your time, they're not wasting yours. I'm glad you got tired of doing it because that makes no sense.
If I don't recognize the name or number I won't answer. Telemarketers/spam calls are usually pretty easy to point out.

Those army recruiters can fuck off too. I don't know what they're trying to accomplish calling my house all the time.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Those army recruiters can fuck off too. I don't know what they're trying to accomplish calling my house all the time.

You doin' your civic duty son
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I wait until they finish their usually long sentence (at least after the hi how are you, good i hope etc.) then say I'm not interested then sometimes they pull another long sentence out their arse and then i wait until they finish that sentence then im like no im really not interested goodbye and hang up, sometimes while they're in mid sentence (ill go ahead and assume it's going to be another long one).
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Sometimes I like to let them do their really long spiel and then just say "wat?"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
honestly i dont pick up unknown numbers most of the time

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I use "nomorobo.com" and have virtually eliminated them. Google it, it really works. Don't know if it's available outside the US.