I know it sounds stupid but I watched this and the reasons he stated intrigued me (end of the vid is hilarious too)

So I tried it because what the hell.

Holy crap! It's like I've been showering like a bum my entire life. Beer + shower = awesome feeling. I can't describe it. It's like you're really relaxed but energized at the same time. Any other beer showerers in here?
Shower beer is a great way to unwind on a hot day
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I've done it before. also smoked weed. oh and sex.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Sex in the shower is very ungood
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Only thing I do in the shower is shower.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Strumming22

Holy crap! It's like I've been showering like a bum my entire life.
the irony...
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
once
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Having a bottle of wine in the bath or a nice glass of scotch is classy as shit
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
when you're heading to a pre-drink get together and your friends are dickheads who aren't gonna wait for you to show up so you get a head start on your head start /

Quote by i_lovemetallica

whaaat no

Quote by Pastafarian96
nothing beats the post-intercourse* shower cigarette

intercourse = jerkin off; poundin' the pud; interrogating the prisoner; peeling the banana; casing the sausage
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Shower beer is not good. The shower water is hot and then when you drink you have this cold liquid in ya. Its anarchy for your body. Bong in shower though
hey fellow 6'0 and up crowd you ever use a shower that's way too short for ya and ya got ya head peekin over the curtain/door and someone wants to come in to drop a deuce but you dont want them to cause you'd be able to see the whole thing haha i tell ya what boys and gals being tall is wild sometimes
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
whaaat no

You're trapped in a Telephone Box that has a very high pressure leak, and you wanna do sex stuff in there?

A BJ in the shower is nice, but anything else just becomes dangerous.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
society is a disease of alcohol
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Disease is an alcohol of society
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
alcohol is a society of disease
Yeah but usually two naked, bearded fat guys come around and invite me to an air guitar contest....And steal my beer.

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 26, 2016,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
You're trapped in a Telephone Box that has a very high pressure leak, and you wanna do sex stuff in there?

A BJ in the shower is nice, but anything else just becomes dangerous.

to be fair my shower has a gentle flow and a three foot ledge in front of the tub thats perfect for propping up on

come over I'll show you ;|

Quote by Pastafarian96
Sometimes, if I have nothing to do the whole day it's a nice way to start getting day-drunk.
Yeah quite often when I'm showering and getting ready to go out. Can't say it feels any different to drinking beer normally
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I drink cold water in the shower because I shower in the morning and it helps wake me up. I'm not a morning person and I hate getting up, i stand under the hot water for like 10 minutes while drinking water and trying not to cry, then I actually start washing myself
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I've never done that no

I mean I went through a borderline alcoholic stage and even then I made sure to have the shower turned off when I drank in there
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Just did it yesterday
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Just lol if you don't smoke a joint in the shower every morning

Beer in the shower? That's #trailertrash
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Beer? No way.

I usually try to see if I can piss upward hard enough to overcome the shower head. Most the time I don't. It tastes a little better than Meisterbrau.
If you're on your way to an event, like a wedding or a party with friends or something, it's a hot day, you're a bit washed out from doing other stuff. Jumping into a warm shower can put you to sleep (and cold showers are just urgh) then cracking a cold beer in the shower is the perfect way to get re-energised, it's cool, refreshing, and relaxing, if your shower is designed right, you just put your beer in the soap dish while doing actual washing stuff, and just sip from it to your hearts content.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by whywefight
never even considered it tbh
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by i_lovemetallica

You've been doing it wrong, then.
i drank a lot of soda and i didn't question
i'm not coming out of the shower
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug