My first guitar Epiphone les paul which is 15 years old needs re fret and new nut I might have ago at fixing it but this will all take time , So I need a guitar and I want to stay with the les paul guitar shape . I am looking at the Gibson range 2016 and the two that stand out the most are the Gibson standard T or standard HP, so I was wondering what people think of them or if anyone has one of these guitar could tell me what they think of them? My local guitar shop didn’t have these models in but I did try a gibson standard 2015 it had a slim taper neck and I need something to compare the neck on the Standard T ?.
how big of a rush are you in? your local shop might get them in eventually, or you could maybe ask them if they're thinking of geting them in.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Could'nt tell you about the Standard.I have the 2016 Traditional which is a different beast.All i can say is that it is quality.Nothing wrong with it and no tuning issues that i've had in the past with nearly every Gibson i've had.