Page 1 of 3
We had so many threads devoted to so many games, it only makes sense that we have a thread about Overwatch.

Post anything Overwatch related! Discuss what heroes you love, what heroes you hate. How you deal with certain situation, your opinions on the current meta and ETC.

Remember people, GL HF!

*cough* SHAMELESSPLUG *cough*

Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 29, 2016,
wait where are the other thread devoted to games

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
wait where are the other thread devoted to games

There was a Fallout thread, a League of Legends thread, a DOTA thread and I am pretty sure that others too. There was a gaming thread in general but that place was kinda...dead?
the gaming thread is the most active what are you on about

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
there's also the csgo thread which is also dead

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So here's the Overwatch thread!

And there's the Minecraft thread.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Aug 28, 2016,
Quote by Guitar0player
There was a Fallout thread, a League of Legends thread, a DOTA thread and I am pretty sure that others too. There was a gaming thread in general but that place was kinda...dead?

The gaming thread is active as shit what are you on about
Game of the Year easily.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Anyone have a gold weapon yet or even close to getting one?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Anyone have a gold weapon yet or even close to getting one?

I dont play competitive, I dont like the commintment.
Quote by Guitar0player
I dont play competitive, I dont like the commintment.

It's nerv racking for sure, I haven't either very much for that reason. I figure I have no place playing competitive until Ive got every hero down to where I could play them solidly if I had to
Quote by Overlord
Not to mention I am lvl 342 and I still get mocked. I dont need a golden gun to add to that.
Just post in the gaming thread yo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The bullshit I see on Tumblr because of this fucking game
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I read this as cheese love and was really stoked cause I've been eating a lot of cheese boards and charcuterie recently and it's

Then I realized it was about some TF2 clone that's gonna die off once all the YTers and streamers stop playing it/start shilling the next game and now I'm super sad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
so is Overwatch basically another one of these contentless games with no plot that die out after a year or two because nobody goes online anymore or

as far as I can tell it's just copying Valve per 'Breeder's comment.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
so is Overwatch basically another one of these contentless games with no plot that die out after a year or two because nobody goes online anymore or

I think the worst part about this whole endeavor is the fact that this thread isn't about cheese really.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I nearly made a cheese thread for you but realised idk much about cheese
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
I nearly made a cheese thread for you but realised idk much about cheese

I appreciate the sentiment either way
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Banjocal

I dont know, knowing Blizzard's track record and the....tumblr crap....(which I kinda participate in plzdontkillme)....I highly doubt that it will die out soon, especially if the game gets updated on a regular basis.

It kinda copies valve but the more people get accustomed to Overwatch the more differences are visible even it is the same base, OW and TF2 are as similar as they are different, cos OW has a lot of MOBA tropes thrown in, a lot of lore and humor(sadly not TF2's quality black comedy). Most people can agree today that you can easily enjoy both games and that they feel different enough to see a significant difference. I mean I played the shit out of TF2 and OW feels almost nothing like TF2, but that's just my humble opinion.

As for the shit on tumblr....first of all, it's tumblr, what the fuck did you expect? Say thanks it didnt reach FNAF status....yet.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I think the worst part about this whole endeavor is the fact that this thread isn't about cheese really.

The MLP thread isnt really about MLP anymore, so why not make this the Overwatch/Qaulity cheese thread? I love me some good cheese.
i could have sworn this game was free to play

maybe i'm thinking of something else
Quote by kalypto

A free to play Blizzard game?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Quote by kalypto

Give it 3 months and I'm sure it'll be on the way towards it

Quote by Guitar0player

The MLP thread isnt really about MLP anymore, so why not make this the Overwatch/Qaulity cheese thread? I love me some good cheese.

Hey man, I won't deny quality cheese talk

Here's some I had on the weekend

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Aug 29, 2016,
Quote by Guitar0player
A free to play Blizzard game?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

well the jokes on them because i'm not playing it unless it's free
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Then we will have the whole "LOL LOOK ITS AN F2P'er! LULZ" bullshit

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

*picture of pure heaven*

I fucking hate you. That aside, I never got the whole cheese + pears thing, can you explain? Is it an acquired taste?

Also, I played 60 bucks for this game to get the origin skins edition(Gabriel Reyes is my husbendu....) and I understand perfectly why people wont play this game unless its F2P.
Quote by Guitar0player
Then we will have the whole "LOL LOOK ITS AN F2P'er! LULZ" bullshit

Oh yeah it'll be great. There's gonna be a ton of restrictions on F2P too so you're still forced to spend cash and then the people subbed still get fucked with 'new content' that consists of reskins and P2W weapons.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

i think a cheese thread would go down well

iykwim
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Oh yeah it'll be great. There's gonna be a ton of restrictions on F2P too so you're still forced to spend cash and then the people subbed still get fucked with 'new content' that consists of reskins and P2W weapons.

Well, people that play Overwatch are crazy for skins. I mean I just spent 20 dollars upgrading to the Origins edition just so I could get skins for like....2-3 characters.....Cos Gabriel Reyes makes me moist....
Quote by kalypto
i think a cheese thread would go down well

iykwim

Yes, slowly my plan will come to fruition...

Quote by Guitar0player
Well, people that play Overwatch are crazy for skins. I mean I just spent 20 dollars upgrading to the Origins edition just so I could get skins for like....2-3 characters.....Cos Gabriel Reyes makes me moist....

See? They got this shit on lock. 5 bucks for a 'super rare' legendary tracer skin

PS we're gonna recolor it in 6 months and make you buy it again.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yes, slowly my plan will come to fruition...

Excellent, I'm glad you didn't think my pun was too

cheesy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

See? They got this shit on lock. 5 bucks for a 'super rare' legendary tracer skin

PS we're gonna recolor it in 6 months and make you buy it again.

No, they have a better plan, you will buy a bunch of lootboxes and play Russian Roulette with RNGesus until you get that recolor Tracer skin.
Quote by Guitar0player
No, they have a better plan, you will buy a bunch of lootboxes and play Russian Roulette with RNGesus until you get that recolor Tracer skin.

Dude yes... Buy 50 loot crates, get 0 legendary
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Dude yes... Buy 50 loot crates, get 0 legendary

It sounds as though you are talking from experience.
I admit to nothing
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I admit to nothing

Come here bro, I know your pain.
This game is at least twice the price it should be lmao

Most of the time I only feel inclined to play for the sake of getting my money's worth

Tracer is the only good character
ggg1 ggg3

Page 1 of 3