Can anybody help me identify this bass?

SaltPeter from the Dwarves.

What I know for sure:

Black Precision Body
Precision Split-Coil Pick Up
Maple Neck and Fretboard
Side Mounted Jack
Doesn't appear to have a pickguard...

It looks like a Fernandes (at least that's what i'm thinking)

Thanks!
looks like some kind of a p bass copy, they're everywhere. Might be a fernandes actually
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
Quote by Strobber
looks like some kind of a p bass copy, they're everywhere. Might be a fernandes actually

This was my first thought, I thought it might have been an Ibanez Roadstar too however.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I suppose I am up for the challenge. I like the previous suggestions. Chances are it may be a custom chopper of sorts similar to a Fender Precission Bass I thought I had. When times got hard and I went to sell it at the local buy-sell-trade I learned from the associate that I had something a bit more special on my hands (active pickups for one, and I remember the word 'custom.') I am obviously not a bad guy... per say.
1984 Yamaha SG1000X
2006 Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3
2011 Fender Mustang IV
2011 Gretsch G5120 Electromatic
2014 Fender Mustang I (V.2)
2016 Gibson Custom Shop Standard Historic 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
It is a Samick.

A little reseach will show that they have the largest Musical Instrument Factory in the world, or did at one point.

This is a punk band with only 2 core members, bassists were changing and probably hard to identify.

It is my suspicion that my 400 series Korean Ibanez BTB's are Samick builds. I will play nothing else at this time. 4K basses are not really worth it to me.

Samick Basses as a brand are really student instruments as for their market and price range, but do not be prejudiced because of that.
Ibanez BTB 1006 Fretless and 405 (no Barts)
456 & 455(w/Barts)
Genz Benz NeoX400 112T & NeoX 112T cab.
Digitech BP-8 (x2)
Yamaha PB-1
Boss: SYB-5, PS-2, OD-20, EQ-20, PH-3,BF-3, CE-20, DD-20
Morely A/B