Hey, i recently came into a bit of a money issue, and have decided to sell an electric guitar that i own. Only issue is that the guitar came in a (i assume) discontinued pack deal. In the pack was the guitar, an ESP f-50 black, an amplifier, the model name is esp10 but it is produced by blackstar, and some smaller accesories like picks, and a repair kit. Does anyone know how much i could expect from it.

*note* it is in like new condition, i have not really used it, and i never intend to.
have you checked ebay's completed listings? that's the handiest way to get a rough idea of value- but bear in mind if you sell on ebay they'll take a (fairly hefty) cut, and if you sell through a shop they'll either take a fairly hefty cut if they sell it on a commission basis, or an even bigger cut (but you'll get the money immediately) if they just buy the guitar off you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?