This is a thread for appreciating various keyboard shortcuts, from the well-known such as ALT+F4 and CTRL+ALT+DEL in Windows, to the less appreciated, such as the more obscure uses of the function keys. Post your favorite shortcuts here!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Is there a shortcut to deleting my system32.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
One time, when I was new to Runescape and I guess shortcut keys in general, someone told me that dropping an item and hitting Alt+F4 duplicates it.

Naturally, I was skeptical, but still tried. Not wanting to let the guy know I bought into it, I ventured into the Al-Kharid desert where I dropped a rune pickaxe, valued at 32,000 gold coins, and hit Alt+F4. The browser closed and I panicked to log back in and it was still there and I picked it up and learned my lesson
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Never use them on my browser, but when I'm watching vids on VLC I always enjoy using the Ctrl or Shift + Right or Left Arrow to skip or rewind.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Backspace was an excellent shortcut to get back a page in Chrome...UNTIL THEY CHANGED IT TO ALT + LEFT

Thank god for extensions

Also sometimes when I try to edit UG post I try to use CTRL + b, CTRL + f, etc. to move cursor because I'm so used to emacs shortcuts
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.