two questions - does rondomusic take paypal credit, and is there a big difference between the tone of set neck al 3100s and neck thru al 3200s?

well, a long time ago, I had drug problems and lost this girl who devastated me and sold all the nice sweet gear thats probably still in my signature for heroin.
so I have one shitty accoustic a friend gave me so id have something.

I havent played in a year, and I dont make much money, but i can get ahold of a tube amp kit for free/cheap equivalent to a valve junior or so. 3-5 watts or so.
Ive decided to buy an agile. either a 3200 or a 3100.

do they take paypal credit? I see they take paypal. if I can use my credit line, I can buy one as soon as I get my next check or two! if not I gotta save

originally I wanted the set neck, because its cool and I always liked set necks, but never played them enough to really hear if I liked the tone difference, or even if there was one.and then I saw a 3100 I liked more because of the quilt top and paint job, and its $100 less, which makes it more in reach for me.
and really I just need a good guitar to play. so Im leaning towards the 3100, unless the 3200 sounds significantly better.

i can play comfy on bolt ons, set necks, I dont need the neck through even if its nice, unless the TONE and sustain are BOTH significantly better.
im sure I wont regret it either way.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
I think the 3200 excels in playability and comfort, but I honestly don't know that there's really a whole lot of difference between them in tone or sustain. I have both. $100 aside, I personally prefer the 3200, but I think you could do very well for the next hundred years or so with the 3100. Great choice either way.

Sorry, I have no idea about the PayPal choices; I think they'll accept money from PayPal no matter how you're actually obtaining it.
dspellman

well I found out the 3100 only has a single action truss rod.

which kind of leans me towards the neck thru 3200.

normally I wouldn't have cared if it was set in or through the body on a les paul, but in this case I feel like the dual action truss rod alone is worth the extra $100
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Update -- I contacted Kurt Zentmaier, who says that ALL Agile truss rods are dual action.
He oughta know.
Congrats on conquering your habits. Its a long hard road that doesn't end, but with patience, can be defeated!

As for the credit line, I would wait off on that personally. Especially when Murphy's law is constantly lurking in the background.

Beat the hell out of that acoustic, and save save save. Also, if you can avoid buying new do it. Agile is a wonderful brand, but Craigslist is cheaper. Just my 2 cents
Our local Craig's has prices jacked up, seemingly just waiting for the lowballers to come along. The prices actually paid when the gear changes hands are considerably different, I suspect.