Hello to everyone!! I'm new to UG, I've read threads before but never posted. But now I truly have nowhere to turn. I recently purchased this Schecter Vintage Series 7 String on Reverb. It has a basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, Grover locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Blackouts, and a genuine Floyd Rose bridge. The only thing wrong, besides normal wear, is it needs a tremolo cover and I have no clue if it's specific or any Schecter trem cover would work. I love Schecter guitars I have 4, 2 fixed bridge and 2 FRs. Anyway I cannot for the life of me find another for sale or just for a description. I want to know more about it. I want to know if it is a good guitar as in what it lacks and its strong suits, how it plays, why its not made anymore, and just about anything anyone can tell me. I bought it for $150 it's my second 7 string, first Schecter 7, and I honestly bought it because of the headstock. Also, I do know it was made for 2 years 1999-2000.
trem cover? you mean the back plate?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If I had to guess I'd say sales were probably low die to the traditional strat style body and less than aggresive looking 5 and 2 headstock, Schecter is mainly known for making "metal guitars" and that model looks more traditional.

Anyway I found some stock factory pictures but you could post a new guitar day (NGD) thread with a short review and some photos that way everyone will be able to see it and give some feedback?

If you contact a local music store or look on eBay etc. you may be able to find a spring cavity cover. Most likely one from any Schecter 7 string will fit.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge