o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'm supposed to be flying to Edinburgh in 6 days

This shit is gonna explode then cancel the flight isnt it ffs. I got stuck when I was meant to fly last time a fucking volcano erupted in Iceland too. Why can't it time its eruptions to when I'm not flying?

When will we realize that all of these atrocities are happening because we have upset the LORD G_D? If we wish to see any stability, we must REPENT our SINS before the final coming of THE LORD. #DicksOutForHarambe

For real though, this is awful. I hope no one gets hurt.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
didn't it blow it's load not too long ago or was that a different one
Quote by kalypto
didn't it blow it's load not too long ago or was that a different one

DERE SIR

READ THE ARTICLE U PISSWEASEL

TENKYU
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
What did epi do
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Soz kalypto, ur not a pissweasel, more like a vinegary mouse
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by kalypto
TENK

WHALECUM
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
unlikely this will affect me personally in any meaningful way. rip sam b's flight tho, game over man try again

i'm safe though, us icelanders are well trained in how to survive the most horrendous volcanos and earthquakes

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Aug 29, 2016,
Quote by Burgery
unlikely this will affect me personally in any meaningful way. rip sam b's flight tho, game over man try again

If you are/live there, is this legit? I mean, dafuq do the UK 'Independent' know ffs

right? right?

Hopefully it'll erupt while we're there, and then we won't be able to come back for ages That's what happened last time
That just means more clay for Iceland. Iceland is way too based to get destroyed just by a volcano
Quote by Fat Lard
That just means more clay for Iceland.

You're not going to turn this into one of those poland ball 'gib clay' memes rite...?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
You're not going to turn this into one of those poland ball 'gib clay' memes rite...?

It's not a meme when the entire North Atlantic is rightful Icelandic clay.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by sam b
If you are/live there, is this legit? I mean, dafuq do the UK 'Independent' know ffs

right? right?

Hopefully it'll erupt while we're there, and then we won't be able to come back for ages That's what happened last time

eh we'll see. there was a minor eruption in 2011 and this is relatively normal behavior for Katla according to some experts. of course it's only a matter of time..
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by EpiExplorer

...that's how volcanoes work give or take a word, fk off
Happy Burgda-oop nevermind
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
lbr icelanders are just gonna keep on slaying somewhat genetically related pussy like it's nbd, this is probably standard procedure for burg

they're vikings ffs

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I've heard nothing about this and just checked Katlas website and there was no mention of any tremors, so i'm guessing it's fake.
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.