Hi,

I've just finished working on a new song with the band I play with (The Signal Fires). Would appreciate any comments/feedback. Personally I think it has too many verses, and we are considering cutting down some of the dead space at the start of Vs2 and 3. Anyway, keen to know what you guys think.

Cheers

John

Goddamn, this is quality stuff, the section starting at 2:20 was beautiful.And I agree with you about the cutting, you could definitely trim this up a bit.. Maybe, after the first verse, cut the repeated intro and instead, add two bars of silence and then start the 2nd verse? Dunno, that's the way I hear it. Anyway, keep up the good work and if you'd like, you can listen to something from my Soundcloud and even leave a comment there if anything strikes your fancy.
Hi, thanks for the comments, thats really helpful. I've just got to persuade our bass player that thats what we need to do now !!!

I listened to you song Flight on youtube - really liked it, especially the intro riff, which worked great with the drums. Really like the clean riff as well. I'd turn the drums up a little in the mix. Also - a non-musical comment, monetize your videos and set up and adsense account and you'll also earn some cash when people click on your adverts !

I'll also check and like some stuff on sound cloud.

Cheers

John