I own an ESP M50-FR, which I bought almost a year ago now. Up until recently, I have not been having any problems with the guitar. Now, within the last few weeks, my high E string has been acting up - as in it is tuned perfectly but goes flatter the further you move up the fretboard (it is almost a D# at the 12th fret) and I really do not know what has caused this to happen. I have tried to change my intonation twice - neither of which had any effect as I was still getting almost a D# on the 12th fret when the saddle was almost over the end of the bridge.

Does anyone know why this may have happened and how I can fix it?
Thanks,
Paul.
Is the bridge level?

Have you replaced the strings yet?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
T00DEEPBLUE The bridge is slightly off, but not by a noticeable amount. I replaced the strings within a few months of buying the guitar (which were a higher gauge) and then I ended up switching back to lower gauge strings a short while after.
Guitars don't just suddenly lose their ability to intonate.

What is the guitar's string action like?

Level the bridge. Even small changes in the position of the bridge affect the intonation.

Restring the guitar if you haven't already done so. A guitar like that should take a set of 10's and intonate no problem
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I have adjusted the bridge slightly, but there was no difference on the high E. The string action is as it was when I bought it - it's not too low but not high either.
Quote by pcpaul95
I
Does anyone know why this may have happened and how I can fix it?

Your intonation sucks, whether it's due to a misplaced bridge saddle or a totally whacked string. If it still does it when you have fresh strings, you need to move that string's saddle toward the nut.