Page 1 of 4
Not sure how to play it here, but why not to try =)

Ok, here is how I see it and please have your own suggestions to this guide =)
We will start this game as soon as have solid rules and users ready to try =)

1. we will divide week on "truth" or "dare" days
2. finalize a list of users that in
3. [don't know who be the one to select 'dares' and 'truth' tasks]
4. we will start with a truth day --> everyone who in will answer in 24 hours after "the question" post
5. next day will be 'dare' --> you have 24 hours to do task AND take a photo and/or film it (we need proof)
6. truth day
7. dare day
8. etc (if you skip - means you are out)
9. after all, the most interesting user during this game will be a winner (poll will decide)
10. let's suggest what we can do for a winner... I can send UG t-shirt if it's interesting for some1, we can open some custom settings for this user (to custom the Pit for example for about a week)... what else?

I think it can be cool, but to play this one we need to do something in real life... scary?

We are going to start SUNDAY SEPT 4TH

LIST of crazy brave users
1. JackSaints
2. MeGaDeth2314
3. ultimate-slash
4. Pastafarian96
5. ESPLTDV401DX
6. Minkaro
7. Shura_FYI (cause why the hell I suggested this one otherwise)
8. ehbacon
9. K'Nuckles
10. JamSessionFreak
11. Bladez22
12. drdoom8793
13. NeoMvsEu
14. k.lainad

HOLY judges
1. i_lovemetallica
2. Joshua Garcia
3. zgr0826 - the judge
4. The_Blode
5. EndTheRapture51
6. ErikLensherr

zgr0826 the judge - the main one, bc he was the first one who developed Pastafarian96 idea with points and prepared solid system that we are going to use =)
you guys - HOLY judges - should have your own thread in the Pit to discuss tasks and questions. EVERYONE can suggest, however, only HOLY judges decide what crazy-brave users should do.

- Accepted Dares are worth 10 points
- Declined Dares lose 5 points
- Accepted Truths are worth 5 points
- Declined truths lose 5 points
- Completing Truths and Dares 7 days in a row awards an extra 25 points (Counter starts with a successful completion of an event)

Highest score at the end of the month wins. In the event of a tie, it becomes sudden death, where the participants are given a series of alternating truths/dares until one gives up. They will have 24 hours to complete the task. If they don't do it within that time, they forfeit.

Basic rules
1. don't suggest to try drugs
2. don't suggest to do something illegal
3. I'm not going to undress on public cause I don't want to traumatize people

I come here to forget I have a life and now there's this. Well it was a good run.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
This should be interesting.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Confirmed, the UG team are beginning the intermediate stages of their social experiments on us.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
In on e-SAW : THE PIT edition
(Which, let's face it, is actually kinda scary haha)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Sure it's all fun and games until you're half covered in margarine staring down the barrel of child's air pistol wondering if your mother was right about you all these years and if it's not to late to check yourself into psych ward before this kid does what this kid will do in the glory of your half-nude imitation butter navel lubrication.
Quote by Shura_FYI
3. [don't know who be the one to select 'dares' and 'truth' tasks]

I volunteer to do this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Aaaaah, users that crazy as I am, awesome!
So, we still have questions to cover
- where to get tasks and questions?
- what will be our final prize? - I have one more suggestion, users we will all send prizes from our countries to the winner OR to another user (and in this case everyone will get something and winner will get little bit more)

sounds good?
when we are ready to start? I will be in Spain 2-5 Sept SO, I'll be more than ready in this period... if there is something we need to do and escape country - that it perfect time for me =) My suggestion Sun 4 Sept, good?

till then we need
1. decide about how to select questions and task
+ I need to know who's in so, if you are not a pu... ready to do some interesting/crazy/but legal stuff --> post here "I'm in" or anything else, but make it clear =)

suggestions about tasks and how to select them
we can have a group of users that (in another thread for example) will generate tasks and questions together
about 5-10 users we trust (or not) that will post here questions and tasks and will monitor our answers and pictures/videos =)
how about that?

BUT
ppl we select to generat tasks for us will be basically next round team for Truth and Dare...Fun =D

I know, you already asking yourself, but no, I'm not crazy
Quote by ultimate-slash
Ok, so do people who participate, have get to keep their pants on?

I hope so!
We will have some basic rules like
1. don't suggest to try drugs
2. don't suggest to do something illegal
3. I'm not going to undress on public cause I don't want to traumatize people
if you have more - welcome to add =)

Quote by The_Blode
When does the truth or dare start?

Truth, I sniffed the teacher's chair in year 3

Dare to JC who sent you and what's your objective?

Stoooooooooooop, we will start only in few days... or this Sunday, you in?
Ahhh I see our Russian overlords are not yet acquainted with Blodester
fyi my first dare for the UK UGers will be to have a pint with Blode.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The_Blode

Truth, I sniffed the teacher's chair in year 3

nevermind i'm not playing anymore.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
nevermind i'm not playing anymore.

=(

Quote by TheChaz
Ahhh I see our Russian overlords are not yet acquainted with Blodester

I tried to google it but go this

=\
Blodester AKA The_Blode well known for being a sniffer of human bodily fluids and excretions. A pisser of pants and a god damned foot fetishizer. An Odd Duck. Three times removed from being a gentlemen ;|
Quote by TheChaz
Blodester AKA The_Blode well known for being a sniffer of human bodily fluids and excretions. A pisser of pants and a god damned foot fetishizer. An Odd Duck. Three times removed from being a gentlemen ;|

wanted to write something long .... but just... ewwwwwwwwww
Quote by The_Blode
He's exaggerating profusely...but I do have a foot fetish...but the rest of what he's saying is garbage

gosh, I'm too trustful
you posted pictures of your piss soaked pants in the chat thread blode

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My dad shits his pants sometimes and doesn't realise he does it because he's a fucking alcoholic.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
It is when you're a grown man in his physical prime without a clinically diagnosed bladder condition

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I am glad because I felt sad for you when you were consuming too much fluid and had to face the consequences

I probably drink about 3 or more litre fluid a day though oops

I'm keen

Blode, make sure you set your clock so you're on time.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Maybe it's the New Yorker in me but you could've just pissed in the street and not on yourself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ultimate-slash
Shura_FYI
Ok then, I'm in. With or without pants.

awesome! I knew it!
Find a bush nearby m8
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
The main advantage of being a guy is that you can piss anywhere and everywhere

The middle of an industrial estate is the perfect place to have a sneaky public piss and not get caught.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by My Dad
"The world is your toilet"

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by RAB11
The middle of an industrial estate is the perfect place to have a sneaky public piss and not get caught.

More than likely you'll end up standing in a line with a bunch of other workers from said estate having a cheeky slash anyway.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
More than likely you'll end up standing in a line with a bunch of other workers from said estate having a cheeky slash anyway.

then wind up making friends for life and going to get a bacon roll from the weird frying van down the road

Ok, I'm not against your topic, p*ssing in public places sounds... interesting, but what about a game?
Here I have my own interest -> I want to do something fun and crazy not-in-my-home-country. Actually, I usually do that anyway, but this time I want someone to tell me what to do
Quote by The_Blode
I'm freee for a weekend in Spain In Spain visit Barcelona and visit a small town outside of the city named Castellbisbal...there you will find a lovely restaurant called Dicke n Dunne eat there then catch the train and meet me Las Ramblas and I'll tell you all you need to know

I'll pay of course

OR
you can come to Madrid as I'm planning to get drunk be there with friends for 3 days, no plans to visit Barcelona, unfortunately (not this trip at least)
Quote by The_Blode
If I go to Spain, I only go to Barcelona, I have no connection to the rest of spain you see

Sorry it didn't work out this time but I am interested in getting to know our new Russian leaders

Come to Kaliningrad =) we are all here
If I ever visit the Motherland, I intend on trying to visit the UG office
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Shura_FYI
Come to Kaliningrad =) we are all here

Blode is probably on his way right now

I'm tempted to join this game but I'll wait until the rules are set in stone. I want to know what I'll be signing up for.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by The_Blode
The only place I would visit in Russia would be St Petersburg so I could finally buy myself a sweet balilika

I'm from St Pete originally =) nice place, but you can buy balalaika almost everywhere...

Quote by JackSaints
Blode is probably on his way right now

I'm tempted to join this game but I'll wait until the rules are set in stone. I want to know what I'll be signing up for.

here is the help point!
I need help with rules =)
Page 1 of 4