FUCKING NO!

He was such a natural comedian, and his films are always a joy to watch.

RIP
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:|

He hasn't done anything in years but I loved all his work. That sucks.

Blazing Saddles is like top 3 comedies.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ah, that sucks!

I loved his acting, and he seemed a genuinely decent person, I'm glad he lived a good, full life.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
No...this cant be, please someone tell me this is a goddamn hoax!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Damn, I saw an RIP posted somewhere and thought it was a joke
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Guitar0player
No...this cant be, please someone tell me this is a goddamn hoax!

Unfortunately no, and he's been in poor health for quite some time now so it's really not a surprise.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Unfortunately no, and he's been in poor health for quite some time now so it's really not a surprise.

Born in 1933, so yeah, I guess it was his time. Still a great loss. He was a great man and had a good run.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Thus ends the sad life of one of the greatest serial killers the world has ever known.

Adios fair Gene...
dammit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
A couple months ago there was a thread called, "who did you think was dead but isn't? " I posted Gene Wilder.

I guess what in trying to say is, "my bad. "
I like that the "going to watch ... in honour" style posts I'm seeing everywhere are mentioning a lot of different films. Really speaks to the quality of his work.
Quote by JustRooster
A couple months ago there was a thread called, "who did you think was dead but isn't? " I posted Gene Wilder.

I guess what in trying to say is, "my bad. "

I actually thought this too for some reason. Must be another parallel universe overlap
Pretty much only recognize him from willy wonka
His face has been memed and plastered on millions of tshirts
Super cool funny guy !
2016 has taken so much from us ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I loved him more in his other works but that damn song was one of the great movie musical ones for me that always got me, always find myself randomly humming it.

(i know it's in the op, idc):

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i waz already depressed and midway through a 24 hour mini coma when my mom told me.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Read this this morning....shame, he was a genuinely talented actor and comedian rip my childhood movies
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass