Link to track: https://soundcloud.com/andresjam/resila-supplanted
Track title: Supplanted

Hey guys!

I've been absent for awhile. Been busy with work related certifications and can finally take a break for a bit.

Anyhow, this is the latest iteration to my project "Resila"

I was aiming to make a track similar to something by the bands Ghost or Tribulation. I'm not sure if I succeeded on that front. I'd appreciate any feedback you might have regarding the mix, instrumentation, or whatever else captures your attention.

C4C: Please leave a link to your track or forum post.

Thanks dudes
Hey man!
First off the playing is really good, definitely no issue there.

The only things I can be critical of are mix elements/how you've mixed the song:
The Clean guitars are too loud, I'd turn them down a small amount, although this may fit the aesthetic of the genre you're writing for and I may just be too unfamiliar with it to appreciate how things are generally leveled.
You're kick drum is not powerful enough, I'd turn up the sub lows and compress it a little more, or find a new sample.
Same goes for the snare drum, I'll actually PM you a link to a snare drum I have up on my drum sample store that could be of use to you.
I think overall the track is really good, it's just lacking a pro mix, which is understandable.

My Thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1708544
Sounds nice! I can't really comment on the mix since I'm not familiar with the style of music. Wongaster gave pretty good pointers, though. And your playing is good, I think that I heard some parts that could be a tad tighter, but nothing ear breaking. Keep up the good work!

If you'd like, choose anything from my Soundcloud.
Hi silvadolla,

Great job creating an unique atmosphere in your composition of Resila. I like how you alternated between the heavy and clean parts.

I think the clean guitar could be given more clarity in the mix, they currently are heavily masked by the effects.

The ending could be a bit more gradual, but this could be based on my personal preference.

Overall a great composition!