In this thread report how many days it's been since you've had a run in, incident, argument with someone, anyone in real life. Online doesn't really count since people are constantly throwing shit at people online.

OK so I'm doing pretty well at the moment with not getting involved with the family which has resulted in fewer arguments, so I reckon it's been about

15 Days Since Incident
Culprit = brother

Perhaps one of my longest streaks in the past couple of years.

Feel free to explain what your incident was about, or don't if you'd prefer not.

I get that this is kinda stealing thunder from the Can't Sound Off thread but I like the idea of being aware of the last time you had an incident because it helps me to prevent more.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
What's an incident? An argument? Heated argument?

I can't remember. I rarely argue with people because I hate confrontation.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What's an incident? An argument? Heated argument?

I can't remember. I rarely argue with people because I hate confrontation.

Yes. Measuring what qualifies is kind of subjective. It's one of those where if it feels like it should qualify then it probably does.

Quote by metal4eva_22
0 days. My job involves arguing with people for a living
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last time I had a fully confrontational argument with someone was over WhatsApp in probably about October 2014 So about 600 days since an incident probably. I tend to resolve problems before they get to that point or just be passive aggressive about things.

"Friend" and I had argument because he was just taking the banter too far so I called him out on it. The issues persisted but did not result in an argument as he blocked me on everything around April 2015.
At work I'm often in situations where I need to argue with people from other countries via e-mail, but my e-mails are usually professional, but written with me mumbling "oh you fucking cow" over and over again.

Had an argument a few months back with a direct colleague, because she was acting like a fucking cow
"Oh that thing you want me to do for your client? Yeah that thing that's also way less work for everyone involved if we do it your way? Yeah, I'm doing it differently because I disagree, even though you're telling me that the client literally wants it the easy way, regardless of whether or not they know that we as an office don't necessarily agree. Also, I'll act like you're the one deciding what the client wants and treat you like a moron."

She's retiring in three months. Thank fuck
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 30, 2016,
I don't really have the emotional investment to get in arguments that leave a bad taste in my mouth. I often bicker with people but it's about as substantial as anything else for me. They might see it differently.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
lmao besides the fact that I talk to nobody ever, I also work alone and nobody bugs me about anything and even if someone did want to get confrontational with me I'd back down because there's nothing I do that's worth it.

Basically never.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I legit can't remember the last time I had an actual argument with someone. My family are all chill people and I just don't hang around people who bother me long enough to get into something with them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
there's to many weirdos and psychopaths out there for it to be worth getting confrontational with anyone
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by The_Blode
Also secretly part of your assignment not to mingle with the locals right or make yourself known to them right? #truth

Who sent you?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It's been 9040 days since I was born.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
About 2 months ago during my grandfather's funeral because certain members of my family hated the priests and were being very immature about it. There was continuous daily drama the entire month I was there for various reasons but this was the only argument I initiated. I am not a confrontational person but in this case people were insulting my parents when they weren't around so obvs I had to stick up for them.

A month before that, I had a little meltdown when I accidentally melted a plate over the stove. I didn't argue with anyone but it was A Thing that led to raised voices and crying.

And a few months before that, I argued with my bf over a mess in the kitchen which I reacted very poorly to. It's all good now but it's still quite memorable because of the scale and nature of the mess (I found remnants of it behind the sink the other day) and how horrible I was about it.
cat
About 4 years ago when I found my ex-gf in bed with some dude. I slayed him and told her off and all has been calm since, aside from my own self loathing.
Around middle school or even elementary school was the last time I got mad at someone that wasn't family. I always hung around with people who didn't get pissy over something stupid. With family, probably months ago, but arguments are pretty mild and don't last long.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
My brother was getting snappy at my other brother last night because he left the milk out of the fridge so when he went to eat his cereal the milk was warm. I was very empathetic to why he was mad because warm milk is truly one of the worlds most awful things, on par with famine, and it's only me and the angry brother that uses milk for drinking when cold so everyone else in the family has a habit of leaving the milk out because they can't be bothered putting things back. Very inconsiderate.

Great moment was

Brother: It's only been out for 15 minutes!
Angry brother: 15 minutes!? 15 fucking minutes!? You're not supposed to leave milk out for 5 minutes you idiot!

I then had a great anecdote about how that is true because when you pour milk on cereal and are being slow with eating it for whatever reason, in about 5 minutes you notice the milk goes warm and yucky. That's why you have to eat cereal as fast as you can.

I don't class this as an incident for me personally since I didn't get mad, I even helped diffuse the situation.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Last edited by Nero Galon at Aug 31, 2016,
Alrightttttt so Days Since Incident: 0

Me and my brother got into a loud argument about science, hot water and dog foot related stuff.

He got mad at me for wondering if hot water helps dog food go softer for the dog to eat. Because he likes to boil the kettle, but I thought unboiled hot water would do enough softening. My issue with him is that he acts like an authority in a very dictatorial way, if he says something it must be true, if you question him then he gets offended you would betray his trust in his knowledge. You are not allowed to question. If he tells you to do something, you must do it. Almost seems to be some sort of alpha male, elder brother thing going on here too.

Thing is he often makes statements, claims, does things through superstition or what I'd call pseudo science, nans tales, myth. And even when I quickly defeat his superstition with basic science but with hard sources he gets in a rage because apparently I'm always trying to show how 'smart' I am and that he doesn't consider the sources to be trustworthy because it comes from the Internet. I would have thought he'd have understood the concept of referencing by now since he's doing a college course where has to write essays.

There wouldn't be an issue either if he could explain why what he thinks is the way things work but he doesn't so he can't even defend his own beliefs.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Days since incident including me = 3

But oh boy am I glad to have no gotten involved in the shit that went down earlier tonight.

So my brothers are pissed off because my dad forgot to take the food bin down the driveway for the bin men to collect and now we have a maggot infestation and they've gotten inside the house.

Upon discovery my brother is disgusted and calls my dad home from the pub at about 11pm. He's had a few to drink but nowhere near enough to satisfy him. So when he sees the maggots he gets mad at my brother for calling him home because of a maggot infestation. Insults were laid out, my dad called my brothers pussies, my dad called my brother outside to fight on the garden. This is especially hilarious because my brother is at the peak of his fitness and would absolutely bury my dad who is not far from his death bed because of his awful lifestyle. Instead my brother sadly didn't take him up on his offer which I wish he did, but instead decided to throw a pint glass at him but it smashed against the wall.

All of this happened while I was off in my own little world playing Arkham Knight with my headphones on. Ah happy families

Quote by metal4eva_22
the only people I argue with are my siblings for petty shit mainly, music, tv shows, etc. I'd say like 8 days ago?

I don't get too worked over talking to other people. and if we're having some Pseudo intellectual conversation I usually just laugh off anything and everything

Life is too short to be angry all the time (besides trolling haha)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Seems so far I have the most dysfunctional household. Not a surprise when you have a depressed alcoholic living with his 29 and 30 year old step children who would do anything to get away but are forced to live together in order to financially survive. So much cabin fever.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Lost count 'cause I'm friends with everyone
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
51 days since incident.

Well what a surprise, as soon as I escape the clutches of living with my family all the quarrelling in my life disappears.

Quote by metal4eva_22