I had recently bought a DIY Guitar kit. I was thinking of eventually replacing the stock pickups with active pickup later. My question is how do I know what size battery box to use a single or a double? I was thinking about putting some Blackouts in it. It has routing for H-S-H pickups.
If I type with one hand, can I still stereotype?
Quote by jswatson0917
I had recently bought a DIY Guitar kit. I was thinking of eventually replacing the stock pickups with active pickup later. My question is how do I know what size battery box to use a single or a double? I was thinking about putting some Blackouts in it. It has routing for H-S-H pickups.

If you are going with SD Blackouts you'll just need a single 9V battery box same will work if you go with EMG's but with EMG's you can add a second 9v for the 18v mod and have increased headroom and a bit more punch something to consider

Blackouts are not designed for the 18v mod from what I understand.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge