Hello everyone, I ve been meaning to take my guitar seriously. I can play a few pieces on it that I ve picked up on by playing with people and I am really into composing stuff. Now I am broke these days and not hanging out with said people but wish to extend my guitar playing skills which re pretty much non existent. I am really interested in learning the blues and flamenco playing, I'd appreciate it if some one could refer me some extensive tutorials that I can actually learn stuff from rather than those bullshit compilation. I'd greatly appreciate it!

P.S it would be an added bonus if I can torrent the said tutorials! Cheerios!
First of all, we are not going to help you get things illegally, such as torrenting a legitimate lesson or series from a certain artist or publisher.

I have minimal experience with the blues, but the following collection of Flamenco videos may be helpful

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/video-lessons/flamenco/

Flamenco is somewhat difficult to find free (and good) lessons for, as it is such an established and professional form. The best location for both classical and flamenco guitar playing that I have found, however, is the Delcamp forums. I suggest you google that, become a member, and explore the knowledge available on that website.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by mindfreak.agha
Hello everyone, I ve been meaning to take my guitar seriously. I can play a few pieces on it that I ve picked up on by playing with people and I am really into composing stuff. Now I am broke these days and not hanging out with said people but wish to extend my guitar playing skills which re pretty much non existent. I am really interested in learning the blues and flamenco playing, I'd appreciate it if some one could refer me some extensive tutorials that I can actually learn stuff from rather than those bullshit compilation. I'd greatly appreciate it!

P.S it would be an added bonus if I can torrent the said tutorials! Cheerios!

Do you have Amazon Prime? I found free guitar lessons, fingerstyle, on Amazon Prime. I checked one of the lessons out, and it looks pretty good. I picked one of the more advanced lessons and it was showing some alternative fingerings for the G chord.

Plus, tons of free lessons on Youtube. Tons. http://www.goliathguitartutorials.com/ is a free site that has tons of lessons, including, I think, technique related videos. There are probably literally hundreds of other free guitar lessons online.

I'd recommend having a guitar at hand at all times and noodling. It trains the ear. Put your hands on the guitar, that's what you bought it for. I've learned the more I have a guitar in hand, even if I'm not practicing, that I'm still improving my ear.