You also didn't mention BFD. Steven Slate requires a dongle so that's automatically out for me. I am leaning more towards SD but it is because I've put the time to learn it, I am sure the other one would be just as capable.
Just to confirm: I am using Steven Slate Drums 4 without a dongle.

All his mix plugins require iLok which has prevented me from exploring those but SSD4 works on a simple download and install basis (code given with purchase).

Just thought I should mention this so it's not wrongly disregarded.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
I like Superior but most of the time I just use SSD cause its easier to get started with a good sound.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Superior if I have to program. I'll take a real drummer any day of the week.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Addictive is my preference for programming.

But as blackened said, a real drummer over samples any day.
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
Quote by diabolical
Depends on the quality of the drummer...I've worked with some numb{nuts that I'd rather program a drum machine all day rather than work with again.

This is always true. If the tard can't balance his drumset, he's a garbage drummer anyways, regardless of technical ability.
Quote by Watterboy
Do you have any dilithium crystals or fresh warm dumps for sale
I recently tried EZ Drummer 2 which is very organic, but still prefer live drumming over drum programming. Very recently I recorded a Band's song in my studio where I captured Live drumming sound with only 4 microphones. And I am very much pleased with the final output and mix. I used some samples along with actual recording. Sharing the link for you all.