does down get you down?

does down get you up?

does up get you down?

when she takes her hair down it's like "I want to look beautiful and sexy 4 u"

when she puts her hair up it's like "alright, it's time to get to work"

this is about sex
Check out my band Disturbed
You forgot to add an option for Both
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by StewieSwan
this is about sex

not anymore

This scene kills me, but the rest of the movie kind of redeems those feelings and then I'm lost feeling a mix of melancholy and whimsical fancy
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
A girl who gets me up will manage to do so whatever her hairstyle, if she chooses to do so.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Evilnine
You forgot to add an option for Both

you can vote for both, my friend
Quote by Gatecrasher53
not anymore

This scene kills me, but the rest of the movie kind of redeems those feelings and then I'm lost feeling a mix of melancholy and whimsical fancy

But in the end the love of his life is still dead and he'll never kiss her lips or hold her hand ever again and then he'll die and they'll both be forgotten in 100 years
I like her hair down. I like au natural as well (dislike makeup...the way it smells especially).
Quote by danielh123.
Political correctness gone mad.
Nah, that's just my age and general lack of enthusiasm for existence.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
A girl who gets me up will manage to do so whatever her hairstyle, if she chooses to do so.

This is what happens when you give women the right to vote, everyone. Political Correctness run amok.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
either get's me up

there are probably less things that DON'T give me boner than things that do give me a boner, even Anthony Weiner would tell me to seek therapy
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
gimme them pixie cut ones.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
When their hair is always down but they put it up

When their hair is always up but they let it down
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

????????????????????????????????
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 2, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
But in the end the love of his life is still dead and he'll never kiss her lips or hold her hand ever again and then he'll die and they'll both be forgotten in 100 years

But before his death he lived, and connected with a young boy who became his surrogate son, and he his surrogate father. His memory will live on in the boy, he is the chosen one.

It's the...
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Nah sorry, now I know I may love 180bpm+ Dark Psytrance, but Jump Up DnB is shit, What was the question?
The world is flat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Pastafarian96
Down is favoured but up is useful

very much yes

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I like my women bald, so I'm not really sure what to think.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Something about having hair down does it for me, especially if she's on top and leans forward and her hair brushes across me

dayum im thirsty
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Both can be great

Bangs are almost always great
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by StewieSwan

My bad I voted for both
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by C-Ball
Down
ok
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
further to my pixie cut post, most hairstyles just depend on the person and how well it works with their body type and face.

however, I think that whole loose bun thing with the bun right on top, is ugly, especially when a bit of hair is pushed forward in a lump that looks like a kinda horn at the front of their head (that fad has thankfully kinda died down now though). not really keen on ponytails in general as they tend to stretch the face/expose the face in not a good way but some people are pretty enough that they can pull it off no prob.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
hair up, hoop earrings swinging.

hair down is good too.  sometimes i'll grab her hair and hold it up like rabbit ears 
What if she has no hair
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440