I hate the two main speakers of my Home Theater system. They are Paradigm brand studio monitors and they officially have no balls. The system hooked up to my CPU blows it away (200 watts!). I want something efficient, only have 75 watts per channel to play with.

I'm looking for something with efficiency on the order of 92 dBm/1watt (preferably closer to 95dBm). No cheapo Best Buy Home Theater speakers will be considered! I'm not much of a brand snob but I will not under any circumstance buy Bose Speakers.
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 2, 2016,
I've got a Klipsch set up. You could probably get a pair of bookshelf monitors for under $300

Mine have a sensitivity of 94dB
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Thanks wahappen. The kickass CPU home theater speakers are Klipsch, btw. I'll check into their floor standing models.
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 2, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
Thanks wahappen. The kickass CPU home theater speakers are Klipsch, btw. I'll check into their floor standing models.

I was going to suggest Klipsch as well, both my outdoor and indoor stereo speakers are Klipsch and they are exceptional.

Good call on Bose, a once great company that's now merely an overpriced marketing scheme.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
have you tried turning it off and on again
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me