Yes
13 35%
No
9 24%
(((ass and butt)))
15 41%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
Does caffeine have the typical effects on you? Stimulating, energizing?

I am tired so had a double espresso frappe and I'm just getting more tired.

I also had some salty dark chocolate and it was very good hmu
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by K'Nuckles
ur mum is a very nice and respectful lady
Jesus
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 2, 2016,
Wtf so did mine.

Well w/e caffeine doesn't affect me much, no.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
too much caffeine gives me anxiety, not sure if that's a 'typical effect' so I voted with my butt
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
im eating white chocolate chips right now from a bag what has my life come to

caffeine has effects on me but only about 50% of the time

this thread is dumb
Depends on often I've been drinking it. When I was drinking a cup or two of coffee every day it started effecting me less and less, now I'm back to just drinking it every once in a while and it can be energizing or even make me jittery. Having a coke or something can have a little bit of an effect, but not like a cup of coffee.
I drink tea and I notice that I am more alert after drinking it. However, I rarely feel tired just because I didn't have tea that day.

If I drink coffee when I'm not extremely tired I get hyper and am unable to do anything productive, and am prone to headaches later on.
cat
i take caffeine stuffs only when i asolutely need it, ie almost never situations. makes me manic more or less
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Depends on the amount of caffeine. A cup of coffee generally doesn't energize me, but significantly improves my mood. The effect is short-lasting, though.
Caffeine gives me a ton of energy, sometimes I get a little jittery and my hands shake after a can of coke or a coffee.
I don't consume caffeine everyday and I try to avoid as much as possible these days, cause I always crash like a mofo

I remember drinking a can of monster in middleschool and it actually helped me finish my test faster than usual. Just puts me in focus, though I'm usually a slow test taker, I'm still as careful, so it's not like it makes a real difference in grade, other than time it took to complete.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 2, 2016,
after recently watching the Descendents documentary, i might give their method for caffeination a go.

several scoops of instant coffee into a mug of hot water until it has the consistency of mud then jam a bunch of sugar cubes in it and attempt to stir.

ill update yall with how my first heart attack goes.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
in the morning my heart doesnt beat so i drink a coffee and then it starts to beat and everything is ok (:

Quote by jakesmellspoo
after recently watching the Descendents documentary, i might give their method for caffeination a go.

several scoops of instant coffee into a mug of hot water until it has the consistency of mud then jam a bunch of sugar cubes in it and attempt to stir.

enjoy!

Yeah! ass and butt!
Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Nah I drink a lot of cups a day and on the days I don't have any I can't really notice the difference
If I drink a lot of cola at night I'll sometimes have trouble nodding off, but other than that it doesn't really energize me or anything.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
not really but bull semen does
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm not sure if it's the coffee or the cocaine I put in it, but generally something happens.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
yeah, i actually get boarderline euphoric sometimes

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Coffee makes me quite alert/awake but it also gives me palpatations

Fizzy drinks with caffeine give me a buzz and also slightly less noticeable palpatations

Tea seems to do nothing
I have nothing important to say
I drink a good bit of caffeine, and yah it still affects me
My God, it's full of stars!
I've been pretty depressed for a while and I've binged on many, many, many drugs to try ignore the loneliness. Heroin, meth, weed obviously - but caffeine has been the biggest problem. I once drank so much coffee that I hallucinated and when I came back around my father was very angry at me. I thought I was the ghost of troubled Joe, hung by his pretty white neck some 18 months ago. I traveled to a mystical time zone and I missed my bed so I soon came home. They said there's too much caffeine in your bloodstream and a lack of real spice in your life. I said "leave me alone, cause I'm all right dad, surprised to still be on my own."

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Yes but I'd rather have a Red Bull.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

aka hyper spazzinum caffeination

i love caffeine in all its forms
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Sometimes I'll get a bit headachey and realise I've not had a coffee that day
I drink a few cups in work, and it gives me the kick to walk home from town instead of getting the bus
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Primus2112
aka hyper spazzinum caffeination

i love caffeine in all its forms
hey man thats offensive.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
hey man thats offensive.

oh it is?

damn if only there were a petition to make them change it, that would be really effective at making people more aware of their microaggressions

id sign
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
caffeine only works if i keep it strictly occasional, very useful if you're super tired otherwise meh. caffeine withdrawals are also really awful
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
just makes me restless. not very helpful if I'm tired, since I'll still be sleepy and in a daze but now can't sleep.

also, I have tea once a day maybe. I have coffee less often, 2-3 times a week I'd guess.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Caffeine is just a tool for the weak. #Str8EdgeAndSoMuchBetterThanEverySinglePersonOnThisPlanet #EvenOtherStr8Edgers
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Caffeine is just a tool for the weak. #Str8EdgeAndSoMuchBetterThanEverySinglePersonOnThisPlanet #EvenOtherStr8Edgers
you're drinking poison, man.

on coffee number two right now because i couldnt sleep again last night.

now begins the game of attempt to stay up all day and get shit done so i dont continue with a cycle of sleeping during daylight hours.
I cycle pre-workout and have soda once a week. I feel like I've said this fairly recently in a similar thread.
I've never had coffee in my life but I had a delightfully delicious espresso once years ago and I became super worker for one day at work, I knew I was in for an addiction if I tried it again.
Quote by chrismendiola
I cycle pre-workout and have soda once a week. I feel like I've said this fairly recently in a similar thread.

i don't even use preworkout anymore man
just a banana gives me decent energy before the gym, sometimes coffee in a thermal cup on the way there for that extra boost (since it makes me jittery anyways)

yeah soda is like for special occasions for me as well
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
i don't even use preworkout anymore man
just a banana gives me decent energy before the gym, sometimes coffee in a thermal cup on the way there for that extra boost (since it makes me jittery anyways)

yeah soda is like for special occasions for me as well

Coffee before the gym makes me feel like I have a raging fire inside my stomach when I work out. Then I need to take a mad shit during.
Page 1 of 2