You ever not post in the Pit for like four years and then pass in the area and just had to say hello?

Page 1 of 2
What was it like?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
"Like four" is basically three.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I joined in 2007, never left......

This is the real Hotel California yo
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Wolfinator-x
"Like four" is basically three.

Man I need to learn how to count again.
So what ya been doing?

*edit, did you notice the site got all fancied up?
I honestly forget what it was like before and it's only been a couple of weeks.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Sep 3, 2016,
Having a radical change of life direction. College. Having friends. Not being who I was in 2013. Mostly good things, thank you for asking.

EDIT: In retrospect, that sounded a bit douchey. Sorry, not my intention.

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 3, 2016,
Well shit, now I don't know who to trust.

Never, but I missed you here anyways.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's... Joshua Garcia of the Joshua Garcias!

And Ali! Good to know you're still alive.

Lol noob
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
damn wolfie boy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I was largely sporadic from about 2007-2013, then I started posting a lot more.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
No one ever really leaves The Pit. They just go on vacation for a few years until they inevitably wind up coming back.

MIKEDIT: What's up with this new IQ thing?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by Crazymike100
MIKEDIT: What's up with this new IQ thing?

Some sort of attempt at measuring who contributes the most to UG, but I think all it has done has increase shitposting.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
The last time I logged on was back in 2014. I'm kind of surprised mine is this high. It's been a long while since I did any shitposting on here.
It takes into account old shitposts

You can never escape the past
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Well, I guess I'll have to try to crack 500 over the weekend. I start a new job on Monday, and that should keep me pretty busy in addition to preventing my diarrhea of posting.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Some sort of attempt at measuring who contributes the most to UG, but I think all it has done has increase shitposting.
only because you can't see outside of the Pit

Looks like you're the sh- ...uh, Pit poster
Lol, who goes outside the pit anymore?

Tbh, there probably is a lot of other stuff that goes on, but I've never found the forums outside the Pit to be of any interest. A lot of them are dustier than a mummie's rectum and are like an internet graveyard.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I remember when the Pit would have like 900+ people online, posting and lurking at any given time. What happened?
Quote by Crazymike100
I remember when the Pit would have like 900+ people online, posting and lurking at any given time. What happened?

We all grew up and got social lives and jobs and shit
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
We all grew up and got social lives and jobs and shit

But shouldn't there be an influx of new(er) young punks who start out learning guitar and then wind up going on The Pit and lurking and posting and doing all the stuff we did like eight years ago before we grew up and got social lives and jobs and shit?
I dunno really, there are new users obviously. Internet forums are kind of a dead medium anyway with the advent of much more comprehensive social media sites, so I guess the new generation don't have any interest in posting on an internet forum.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
These damn kids nowadays with their bookface and their tweeter.
Last edited by Crazymike100 at Sep 3, 2016,
O shit waddup, Wolfie?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah i was busy with school, so for like almost 2 years i didn't really post at all and became a "background user"
but then i just started chitposting to compensate for that lost time....

for some reason the pit is actually starting thrive again for some reason too....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 3, 2016,
I mostly and specifically chose to leave this site because it was taking up all my time (and people were edge-lords at the time and I no longer enjoyed it). I still have a shit-ton of procrastination problems that are crippling, to say the least, so I don't know if I'll come back to being a regular again. I mostly wanted to say hi and check out how the Pit was doing. It's cool to see so many names I recognize,and it's weird seeing a bunch of users with (and some even without) colorful names.

Trowzaa

Hey Trowzaa! I believe the last time I was here you had a Totoro avatar.

zgr0826

Hey Ziggy! I don't feel like you've changed your avatar since, hahaha.

JustRooster

Hey Rooster. You had a penguin avatar back in the day.

nope
i don't

i feel like i remember both you and crazymike from the UG Minecraft server tho
was the city called Vatra? idr
I remember your avatar being green or a dinosaur or both or something like that I'm probably wrong tho cos my memory is shot.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

yo
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by institutions
nope
i don't

i feel like i remember both you and crazymike from the UG Minecraft server tho
was the city called Vatra? idr
Nope, I might have posted once in the thread for shits n' giggles but I've never played Minecraft.

You were inst back in the day, right?
Quote by Trowzaa
I remember your avatar being green or a dinosaur or both or something like that I'm probably wrong tho cos my memory is shot.
I don't even remember hahaha. My last avatar was just the word "teeth" with an arrow pointing upward, but that was at the very end. Before that I may have had a drawing on a realistic Pokemon, probably Flareon. I also had a purple abstract avatar at one point.
Quote by Hydra150
yo
Yo Hydra. I left right after you were promoted to mod and I thought that was cool.

Page 1 of 2