Quote by UltimateGuizar
That's the one, cheers.
Gonna get one today.
Also I know you're a busy man zappp, but a couple of users are beginning to get worried about my mod position.
I have told them to keep calm and that you would get around to it some time next week.

Quote by zappp

Friends, Allies, Supportes, Bff's.
It is with great pain and a heavy heart I have come to you, for you see, my plight, my quest, my dream, my mission, of freedom and independence for all, has failed.
I have built up your hopes and dreams only to let you all down, and for this, I am sorry.
You may feel like all is lost and your world turned upside down, but I ask you not to give up hope, for there shall be others who will succeed where I have failed you.
And remember,

Viva la pit
stopppppppp with the mod thing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Here I sit, all heavy hearted.
Came to shit, but only farted.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 3, 2016,
too soon?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 3, 2016,
Quote by JustRooster
Here I sit, all heavy hearted.
Came to shit, but only farted.

Here I sit broken hearted,
spent my dime
and only farted
sorry for ruining ug
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back