Chinos
2 9%
Jeans
21 91%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 23.
Page 1 of 2
They're not very comfy, unlike chinos. Unless you consider corduroys jeans, then that's the exception. They also don't look nearly as good as chinos.

For a while, I didn't own a single pair of jeans- I just bought two pairs about an hour ago because what kind of wardrobe doesn't have jeans? The one upside is that they're very versatile. Like this post if you prefer wearing chinos.
Free Ali
do you roll the cuffs up to expose your sockless loafers and also own a boat?

Chinos are a great way to say "My daddy is a lawyer"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Chinos are grim
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You know what, I like them both fite me ok
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Chinos just make my arse look huge
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I own both because I'm not a pleb

And yeah slim straight is the way to go
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Oh and these are the best chinos

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Not comfy? My dear friend, this all depends on the type of jean. There are horrid jeans made of coarse stiff fabric which will be a pain to wear, but through either dedicated searching or sheer luck, it is possible to come across a pair of jeans that rival the comfort of many other lower body garments.

I tend to know buy the softest, most comfortable jeans, but because they're so soft, they wear down very easily.
Chinos are old man trousers.

I wear jeans and only jeans, even in summer
I have nothing important to say

That is all
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Jeans because look how sexy my legs look in them

Really if chinos were longer lasting and had some level of stretch in them they'd be alright

Jeans are better though
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Chinos are a great way to say "My daddy is a lawyer"
They also say "I have not been younger than 30 this century"
Quote by i_lovemetallica
(Invalid img)

That is all
Jeans are for lazy bastards of all ages.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Sep 4, 2016,
Slim fit in olive or navy they can look really nice, especially now that the fall's coming pair them with some boots and a nice sweater like

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Jeans because look how sexy my legs look in them

Really if chinos were longer lasting and had some level of stretch in them they'd be alright

Jeans are better though

Having your pic taken while taking a picture that's meta.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MinterMan22
do you roll the cuffs up to expose your sockless loafers and also own a boat?

I used to be good friends with a guy who dressed like a teenager until he was about 30. He was into drum n bass and jungle etc, took a lot of drugs and lived/squatted in a disused youth hostel.

Now he lives on a boat and wears rolled up chinos with loafers and no socks.

I have no idea why I was and am friends with him.
Quote by danielh123.
I used to be good friends with a guy who dressed like a teenager until he was about 30. He was into drum n bass and jungle etc, took a lot of drugs and lived/squatted in a disused youth hostel.

Now he lives on a boat and wears rolled up chinos with loafers and no socks.

I have no idea why I was and am friends with him.

I don't even know the guy and already I think he'sa mega twat
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i agree that chinos are more comfortable but sometimes you need the ruggedness of denim
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by JackSaints
Chinos are old man trousers.

IME this is exactly the opposite. Old dudes love regular fit jeans. Chinos are more of a young guy's thing.
Quote by Amuro Jay
Not comfy? My dear friend, this all depends on the type of jean. There are horrid jeans made of coarse stiff fabric which will be a pain to wear, but through either dedicated searching or sheer luck, it is possible to come across a pair of jeans that rival the comfort of many other lower body garments.

I tend to know buy the softest, most comfortable jeans, but because they're so soft, they wear down very easily.

I just hate the sandpapery feel of denim. What kind of jeans do you know that feel comfortable? I really only wear Levi's, Lucky Brand, or 7 for All Mankind- none of which feel nearly as comfortable as corduroys, chinos, or what have you.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Slim fit in olive or navy they can look really nice, especially now that the fall's coming pair them with some boots and a nice sweater like.

Ay, nice. My next two pairs of chinos are gonna be in olive and salmon. I recently got a pair of mid-rise chukka boots and it's gonna be pretty baller.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Sep 4, 2016,
Quote by Amuro Jay

I just hate the sandpapery feel of denim. What kind of jeans do you know that feel comfortable? I really only wear Levi's, Lucky Brand, or 7 for All Mankind- none of which feel nearly as comfortable as corduroys, chinos, or what have you.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I've never had a problem, even with cheap jeans.

Maybe you just need less girly legs.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Chinos just make my arse look huge

Hmm maybe I should get a pair

I have a fantastic ass
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm pretty much jeans only, unless it's something where I have to wear khakis, like a funeral or something.

Though I do spend an inordinate amount of time in pajama pants since I don't get out much other than chilling with friends or or going on excursions in pursuit of these mythical creatures called jobs.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I'm pretty much jeans only, unless it's something where I have to wear khakis, like a funeral or something.

How are you wearing khakis to a funeral?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
He didn't like the guy very much.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I've never even been to a funeral but I have a black suit just in case.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
wardrobe needs both tbh

innit

I very nearly decided not to even buy jeans but then I'd be wearing chinos almost every day. People would probably notice if you never wore jeans and who wants to be the guy who's always a little overdressed?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola

oops, meant like black slacks. They're kinda the same thing in my head and the wrong one came out.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
can confirm butts look huge in chinos

You guys have sold me on chinos
Quote by Dreadnought
You guys have sold me on chinos

IIRC, you wear regular fit jeans, and you're not doing yourself an favours if you wanna show off your butt- jeans, chinos, or whatever.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
IIRC, you wear regular fit jeans, and you're not doing yourself an favours if you wanna show off your butt- jeans, chinos, or whatever.

I wear "regular fit" (or straight?) Levi's because they're the tightest I can comfortably go. They probably fit me like "slim" fit the rest of y'all skinny leg dorks.
Quote by Dreadnought
I wear "regular fit" (or straight?) Levi's because I'm a middle aged man and get off my lawn.
Free Ali
I'm strictly Lees and Levis, maybe 2 nice fitting Wranglers, though it's not comfy fall weather yet. And a nice pair of Sean Johns and another for going out. My ass is too phat for emo clothes
Quote by chrismendiola

dude u should see my butt in skinny jeans
Quote by EndTheRapture51
dude u should see my butt in skinny jeans

I saw that pic you posted in here, no thanks
Page 1 of 2