None of the new forum development threads are stickied anymore so...

Poll: Does UG crash every 5 minutes for you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does UG crash every 5 minutes for you?
Yes
2 18%
No
9 82%
Voters: 11.
Is anyone else finding the forums nearly unusable now? I'd say the site crashes out about every third page I navigate to. This has been happening ever since the forum redesign. It seems worse in threads with lots of replies and it happens on every device I access UG from and every network I've used. Am I the only one getting this?
Not actually every 5 mins but i have noticed it will not load sometimes or take me to that error page
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I'm not really seeing anything like this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Only happening on 1 particular thread for me. I think there's probably a PHP caching issue that's different per user.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
it's crashing because they haven't brought back the ignore feature yet. trust me i'm an expert ?

I get that "shit happens" page every once in a while but I just assumed the admins are working on something. It almost always loads on refresh, or within five mins.

But not to the point of unusable. Far from it, actually. The only actual bug I come across is one where you open a notification and it takes you to the page that's before the post cuz it's the first on a new page. Plus lately I just haven't been getting all the notifications. I assume it'll pass
I've noticed it crashes more often, and the load times for some pages are pretty ridiculous.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
SHIT HAPPENS
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yeh, nah I get the shit happens page constantly and I usually have to reload a page 2 or 3 times before it actually shows up. I tried clearing my cache and errthing, but it sounds like it's way worse for me than for most of you
Actually, it just happened to me. (Speak of the Devil)

It was the Shit you can't say or whatever thread.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nothing that isn't my WiFi fucking off as usual here
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I only get the 'Shit Happens' page on links other people seem to get it on.

If you experience anything else, the internet hates you, and sending me $19,753.63 worth of iridium, via my agent in Hong Kong, will solve everything.
When I'm on my work computer it freezes every 20 seconds. Scrolling and navigating takes multiple tab changes.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car