Page 1 of 2
Chaz with the self-control ?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Did you stop it by eating the attempted rapists ass, thus satisfying his urges?

For reals tho: Good job man
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Well done

Was there any sort of relationship between the two?
How did you deal with it?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Was

she fit
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

was it Hugh Mungus?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Is this all not just a caffeine drip trip given too much thought and we're all figments of our own imaginations?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Was the sexual traumatized by the potential assault?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
This thread is basically the same as when a hot girl on facebook would post the status "I just can't deal with this."
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm surprised you didn't end up getting injured again. How many SJW stickers did this get you?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Did you stop it by just staying indoors?

Quote by ErikLensherr
Chaz with the self-control ?

I was gonna say this.
Free Ali
Quote by TheChaz
Stopped a potential sexual assault today.

So uh, yeah. That was crazy. AMA.

You and me both brother.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Did you know that an AMA means "ask me anything" and you're supposed to answer questions?
Quit tanning on the beach and answer these questions, dammit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by severed-metal
Did you know that an AMA means "ask me anything" and you're supposed to answer questions?

Maybe he's using another meaning of it? There's loads: http://www.acronymfinder.com/AMA.html

At the moment I'm leaning towards "Against Medical Advice" although I'm not sure how that one works.
pics or it didn't happen
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 4, 2016,
What up I went to bed. Anyway I went out last night and was hanging with my buds outside the bar chatting with some girls after closing. Noticed this girl by herself about 10 feet away from us and a dude was getting pretty aggressive and loud with her. He was like "Come on, just come back with me." And grabbing her arm and shit. She was like "No, I'm gonna walk this way and you're gonna walk that way." And trying to get away. He wasn't letting up, so I stepped in and was like "Hey fam, I'm pretty sure she said she's going this way, so you that means you gotta go that way"

He's like "you need to back off bro it's not like that." And she's like "no please don't he needs to leave." So I said "sounds like it is like that bro" and put my hand on his chest and separated them. He lets go and starts to walk away at that point. She said thank you to me and started walking the other way. I walk up to the dude after and was like "hey bro I know we all act a way when we're drunk, but when a girl's telling you that you gotta go dude you gotta go no matter what."

Anyway it was crazy as fuck. Never really had an experience like that before.
Last edited by TheChaz at Sep 4, 2016,
Quote by Colohue
And you're sure you didn't just cockblock some rough sex?

whatup colohue back from the dead
Quote by JustRooster
This thread is basically the same as when a hot girl on facebook would post the status "I just can't deal with this."

Lol damn near, but I was drunk and it was 4:30, so I passed out almost immediately after posting.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Did you look into the assailant's eyes and suddenly feel empty
Can Chaz even see himself when he looks into a mirror?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Sounds like there wouldn't have been any sort of sexual assault regardless, really. You're just assuming she couldn't have handled herself, despite the fact that she was handling it herself.
Quote by Colohue
Sounds like there wouldn't have been any sort of sexual assault regardless, really. You're just assuming she couldn't have handled herself, despite the fact that she was handling it herself.

Are you kidding or did you not read the whole thing?
Free Ali
Quote by Colohue

lol get a load of this guy
Quote by Colohue

Well she was but sometimes in that situation he could physically drag her along.

Drawing attention to the situation so other people come over is still a way of handling it. If he wasn't there she could have started screaming to make the guy want to go away.
Quote by TheChaz
"sounds like it is like that bro"
"hey bro"
"gotta go dude"

Bro, get a load of this dude.
Free Ali
Quote by Colohue

Yes I'm sure that the 5 and half foot girl in heels would have been able to stop the 6 foot 200 pounder

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well she was but sometimes in that situation he could physically drag her along.

Drawing attention to the situation so other people come over is still a way of handling it. If he wasn't there she could have started screaming to make the guy want to go away.

yeah, I mean she was handling it in that sense, but if he got more physical than just grabbing her arm it could have gone bad.

Also, they were in a more secluded location away from the front of the bar, so me and my friends were the only people within about 20 feet of them
Last edited by TheChaz at Sep 4, 2016,
Sounds like you handled the situation nicely

and yea, her getting loud enough to attract the attention of someone to back her up was the correct response as well.
Page 1 of 2