Hey all, So I purchased a Blackstar HT5H. NOT an HT5RH. The footswitch the seller included has a sticker on it stating that it is meant for the HT5R_. It does not work correctly with the amp, but has no problem toggling reverb on and off on my Marshall JCM2000 DSL401. Did a little research and found out that low and behold, the HT5 and HT5R use two different footswitches, The old models use a non latching switch, while the newer models (meaning the HT5R) use latching switches. Where can I find a bare switch (ie, no housing. Just the damn switch, like the following: https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Guitar-Effects-Latching-Footswitch/dp/B00XBISRR6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1473032568&sr=8-10&keywords=latching+momentary+footswitch)

If any of you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.