Page 1 of 2
got any plans?

and do you people actually go out and spend your hard earned cash on labor day?
and give presents to others?
seems a bit odd to give presents on labor day... but whatever floats your boat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

What do you mean "you people"?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
What do you mean "you people"?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Yeah, I'm boutta hit up the mall in a few minutes and buy two pairs of chinos. Fight me.
Free Ali
I was thinking of getting day drunk but idk

I'd need to go get enough food for the day before I started
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, I'm boutta hit up the mall in a few minutes and buy two pairs of chinos. Fight me.

i'm gonna check if the video games are on sale at some stores

and why would i want to fight on my day off?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by behind_you
Going to the museum to do museum things
Ostrich!

Hey, buddy
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I go back to work tonight.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by behind_you
Hello
Never get to see you around these parts anymore

And I forgot that I can't buy alcohol on sundays and I don't want to just be taking shots of vodka all day so prob not gonna get drunk
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Never get to see you around these parts anymore

And I forgot that I can't buy alcohol on sundays and I don't want to just be taking shots of vodka all day so prob not gonna get drunk

Good thing it's Monday.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Good thing it's Monday.
HOLY SHIT
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

probably just gonna read some shit for school then hang out with a few people tonight.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I will be working, as most of the working class does on labor day
I got hammered at my cottage and now I am home and wanting to die.

So thats my plan
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's official, gonna spend the day eating pizza and drinking white russians

Not really a proper glass but whatever

And this is not good vodka :/
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Sep 5, 2016,
Yes I will buy some outdoors and hiking paraphernalia.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JustRooster
Working 10 hours.

Sucker
My God, it's full of stars!
I've discovered I don't like white russians really

Ohh well
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

FireFromTheVoid
Try all of the Russians:

white Russian
black Russian
brown Russian
dirty Russian
dirty black Russian
green Russian
Soviet Russian (e.g., straight vodka)
I bought two pairs of chinos, a pair of sneakers, and a shawl collar sweater. Basically, I want everyone to think I'm gay and/or own a boat.

Also, I did my cardio yesterday because I wanted to change my gym routine to prepare for work and school coming, but I forgot it would close early for Labor Day. R.I P. my gains and the robber barons ~~~
Free Ali
Getting double time at the job I'm at right now, and 4 hours of pay for my other job.

Also grilling some steaks and corn on the cob when I get out, plus some red skin garlic mashed potatoes on the side too. Wut bitches
My car is broken and really needs to have some labor put into it but unfortunately it's LABOR DAY so no labor can get done and I can't go anywhere
im lying in bed watching orphan black and ignoring my bitchass friend's calls to give him a taste of his own medicine

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
FireFromTheVoid
dirty black Russian

I offered my friend at work, Jamal Bilyashavinov, one of these and all of a sudden I had to go on a course
biked by the beach, went to a beach festival, went to the mall, going to dodger stadium soon, probably gonna have some beers

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I like white russians

admittedly after i saw the big lebowski
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I feel like it'd be good if it was better vodka, but this is not

The cream tastes really good at least
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I had some food (and drink obviously) down the pub tonight. Didn't even know it was labor day. Don't even know what labor day is.
I have nothing important to say
Today I just hung out with my family and relaxed after spending the last two evenings sitting on uncomfortable seats at two different race tracks!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I discovered that I'm probably going to start having panic attacks because I've been feeling (physically) like utter shite for the past couple of days. I haven't gone to the doctor's yet but my friends tell me that they've randomly dry heaved, been short of breath and had tremors all at once before (among other symptoms), which are signs of panic attacks (which is, to say the least, reassuring, given what WebMD otherwise suggested). Tomorrow (the day before classes begin) I'm supposed to go to uni to have a newcomer's activity with all my colleagues and friends but I'm probably not gonna be able to go, or at least participate, because of this (plus I couldn't manage to get all the necessary materials to bring).

Also, I'm in pain absolutely everywhere which means I'm going back to school where I'll have to use computers and my instrument regularly while I have back pains and tendinitis in both arms, which haven't gotten better in the past month I've been trying to rest them as much as possible.

So there's that. On a plus side, I started playing Pokémon Uranium (with minimal arm effort) after one of my buddies talked to me about it. It's pretty cool.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 5, 2016,
Quote by steve_muse
I like white russians

admittedly after i saw the big lebowski

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Clocked in an hour ago hmd
There's nothing left here to be saved