Cort CR 100
Cort Z42
Epiphone SG special

Which guitar to buy, which one is best?

And which amp should I buy I am looking for a headphone amp.
Last edited by jaybanner777 at Sep 5, 2016,
Cort makes some decent beginner guitars. not thrilled with that Epi model if you are getting an SG go with a G-400. perhaps you should consider going used as that will stretch your budget further. if you are going to play with headphones I'd suggest a multi-fx unit like a Boss ME series or the Zoom or Digitech equivalent. this way you can practice and save for an actual amp.
I like the sg special. It is simple,
Last edited by geo-rage at Sep 5, 2016,
Quote by monwobobbo
Cort makes some decent beginner guitars. not thrilled with that Epi model if you are getting an SG go with a G-400. perhaps you should consider going used as that will stretch your budget further. if you are going to play with headphones I'd suggest a multi-fx unit like a Boss ME series or the Zoom or Digitech equivalent. this way you can practice and save for an actual amp.

+1 if there is a used market in your area you will get more bang for your buck buying used!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

We need the amount of cash you are willing to spend.I would personally pass on all 3.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.