Got a RR5Fr, tuned down to Drop C, saddles all the way back, and still sharp. Bridge is parallel/floating correctly. Where do I go from here?
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Sep 5, 2016,
I was checking on the 12th fret, though. None of the strings are flat.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Tony Done it's the other way.

OP, how far off is it?
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
Quote by Tony Done
Yes, my bad. You need to make the string longer between the saddle and 12th fret., so you move the saddle back
As I said, they're all the way back

Quote by kabadi.man
what gauge strings are on the guitar? different gauge strings stretch less/more than others when fretted so you may be using an unsuitable set
11's, with a 52 as the low E instead of 48 since it's Drop C. But I had the similar intonation problems when using 10s at Drop C.

Quote by guitarkid8
Tony Done it's the other way. OP, how far off is it?
E (C) by about 10 cents, A (G) by about 13, G (F) by about 10. D, B, e strings (C, A, d) are fine.
Quote by Maidenheadsteve
Got a RR5Fr, tuned down to Drop C, saddles all the way back, and still sharp. Bridge is parallel/floating correctly. Where do I go from here?

How high is your action?
If your action isn't super high and neck bow is reasonable I would say your only option is to have the bushings pulled, fill with a dowell and re-drill a hair back from original. probably worth it if the guitar is dedicated to drop tuning, maybe not if you see yourself back in E standard.
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
Action's low but there's no fret buzz.
How old are your strings? Old strings will eventually get intonation problems, no matter how good guitar your setup is.

Get fresh set of strings and do the adjustements
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.