Bought a Hall of Fame reverb pedal by TC Electronics today. Took it home, plugged everything in, but the light doesn't seem to switch on. After plugging everything in, I can still hear my guitar through the amp so I think it works fine, but I can't get it to turn on. Help please? I'll post pictures as necessary.
Quote by elgoog085
Bought a Hall of Fame reverb pedal by TC Electronics today. Took it home, plugged everything in, but the light doesn't seem to switch on. After plugging everything in, I can still hear my guitar through the amp so I think it works fine, but I can't get it to turn on. Help please? I'll post pictures as necessary.

Just to make sure want to confirm that you have a patch chord in both the input/output of the pedal? Is there a 9V battery in the pedal? Do you have a 9V Power supply plugged into the pedal? Does the same power supply work with other pedals?

If you have done all of this, there actually may be something wrong with it and you may need to return/exchange.
-Signature Stratocaster 'Super Galaxy'
-2015 Ibanez RG655 Prestige
-1990 Jackson Fusion Pro (MIJ), Customized w/ JB, Vintage Rails & Little '59. Kill-switch mod replacing the mid-sweep.

Orange OR15
Orange PPC2x12
Effects: Vox Satchurator, Fullton Fatboost FB3, Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah, Boss Waza Craft DM-2w Delay, Boss Super Chorus CH-1, Boss GE-7 Equalizer