Okay so I've been playing this guitar for a few months and I've been confused about it's identity. I bought it from a local pawn because it has minimal body damage and it has a legit Floyd Rose on it. I have no idea what it is, other than a Jackson. Hoping you guys can help me identify it. The only thing on it that I can find to help you is a number plate on the headstock. Numbers read 650013997
Pictures...
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
A serial number is not going to help us to identify the guitar if it is an import. If you can pust some pics either directly to the thread or to IMGUR and post the link we will have a better chance of nailing it down, try to get some good pics of the whole guitar as well as a closer shot of the body front/back, neck plate and headstock.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

It's an overseas Dinky model, probably of the JS lineup.
"Well reeeer to you too sir...Its the internet. Do you really expect it to be completely serious?" - mcraddict81592
Can you provide better pictures of the bridge pickup and the bridge?

What does that switch do?

This is not a stock JS series that I'm aware of.

The serial number sticker looks odd to what I'm used to seeing but I've never shopped the low end models.

Also a better close up of the neck plate?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I see several red flags making me think this is fake even for a cheap Jackson:

Jackson logo and serial number should be stamped on the neck plate.

Tuners should be sealed die cast with Jackson logo.

Volume and tone knob placement is incorrect.

Jackson logo should be stamped on tremolo.

Flathead screws for the pivot studs for the tremolo.

Its either a complete fake or a parts guitar IMO. Jackson headstock logo decals are readily available on eBay.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 9, 2016,
I'd like to say it's a parts guitar due to finding it in a pawn shop, and the wear and tear. I feel alot better about this all thanks to you guys. Next time I'm going to buy from a fuckin licensed dealer!
looks like it may be a late 80s cheapie. Select by EMG pickup in bridge screams late 80s.
I'm using it now and it's awesome! I've signed up for my account and have been bringing in fat paychecks. For real, my first week I made $305 and the second week I doubled it and theen it kind a snowballed to $120 a day! juet follow the course.. they will help you out.........

SEE HERE------------- http://www.E-cash10.Com
Made in China Dinky JS replica. EMG's added, but still ... Could be from a kit, but neck joint doesn't point to that. Usually, neck plate should have Jackson logo + serial number.
TheNewArmy

BC Rich Warlock
Jackson V
Gibson SG Custom

Marshall twin880
oh yeah...pedals........
potentialcreeper2 if it plays well and sounds good, who really cares if it's a real Jackson or a frankenfiddle? What matters is tone, feel, and reliability.
Have you tried emailing Jackson? If the guitar is legit they may be able to use the serial number to tell you what model it is and when it was made. If that works you can find some images of the guitar and compare them with the guitar you have to see if it's a parts guitar.
Hello!
Could you help me out pls?
What kind of guitar is this? What is the name of the model? I bought it years ago, but i want to sell it now. I would be delighted if you could suggest a price as well.
Thank you!

Pictures:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/160903/Johnson__101__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/160924/Johnson__102__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/160903/Johnson__103__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/160903/Johnson__104__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Hey, girls and guys,

This is my first post in this forum, so I hope I don't mess up. I just got this Samick axe at a flea market, and I wondered if you could give me some info on it. I wasn't able to find any pics, articles, or a model #. I do have a serial number: 9692164. I'd appreciate anything you might be able to find out.
"... all my troubles seemed so far away; while my guitar gently weeps"
Quote by ponyboi
Hey, girls and guys,

This is my first post in this forum, so I hope I don't mess up. I just got this Samick axe at a flea market, and I wondered if you could give me some info on it. I wasn't able to find any pics, articles, or a model #. I do have a serial number: 9692164. I'd appreciate anything you might be able to find out.

Start your own thread. pictures are of the utmost importance.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by ponyboi
Hey, girls and guys,

You should just start your own thread instead of highjacking this members thread. It's all good just start a new thread and post some pictures as well.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge