http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/pf/college/itt-shuts-down/index.html

Another for-profit college is gone, and current students and some graduates and alumni may be eligible for loan forgiveness because of it. I hate schools like this that offer no actual benefits over non-profit schools that prey upon the desperate, and I'm glad that the Department of Ed is finally doing something.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Maybe they should do something about all those non-profits that prey on students. They seem to be far more common.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
Maybe they should do something about all those non-profits that prey on students. They seem to be far more common.

This was a school that charged between $40,000 and $80,000 for one year of tuition for an education that wasn't any better than a community college. Despite this, they advertised themselves as great and pretty much guaranteed a career to students desperate for employment in a bad economy in order to make as much money as possible. The cost of state universities is much higher than what it should be, but at least they're not being absolutely brazen in their approach to fees and tuition.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
This was a school that charged between $40,000 and $80,000 for one year of tuition for an education that wasn't any better than a community college. Despite this, they advertised themselves as great and pretty much guaranteed a career to students desperate for employment in a bad economy in order to make as much money as possible.
So like most state and private non-profits? Gotcha.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
So like most state and private non-profits? Gotcha.

A quick google search will show you that this school was disproportionately awful, like DeVry and Corinthian.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies