Page 1 of 2
I don't mind all the different seasons

They're alright

It's the changing of the seasons that gets me down

So depressing to know that days and getting shorter. The weather getting shitter.

Even when summer is coming about it's like damn the days of the cosiness inside is going

#nicebloglyle
I prefer winter as right now I'm in terminal swamp-ass condition and snow is nice. I like to cover myself in snow pretend I'm a snowman and perv on people in parks. The hypothermia is worth it. Sometimes hobos piss up me though that isn't nice and I think once or twice the fright I gave them triggered some latent schizotypal problems

What if the changing of the seasons makes you feel down because it signifies more and more of your life slowly slipping into nothingness

Nice blog, Lyle.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
It's not so much the changing of the seasons that gets me down so much as the fucking cold.

I think fall and winter are super pretty but I hate being in Canada when it happens
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm happy because Autumn is by far the best season.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's more the passing of time that depresses me, knowing that I am helpless against its endless march. But at the same time, my lifetime is so insignificant in the scope of the universe that I take solace in that.

Nice blog, Lyle.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeaaah darkness is coming

Winter best autumn 2nd
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by zgr0826
It's more the passing of time that depresses me, knowing that I am helpless against its endless march. But at the same time, my lifetime is so insignificant in the scope of the universe that I take solace in that.

Nice blog, Lyle.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Banjocal
Damn...
Now I'm going to listen to Cold Company by Minus the Bear.

brb
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
its p much just the cold i hate.

the only thing that bothers me about the days getting shorter is going to work before the sun is up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Cold>Heat

Easier to warm yourself up than cool yourself down

Quote by Trowzaa
Cold>Heat

Easier to warm yourself up than cool yourself down
i always want whichever one is not the current temp

because im hot then im cold
im yes then im no
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i'm in and i'm out

of evan's mum

I prefer cold weather
Not like freezing with heavy snow
But a nice breeze in the autumn just cold enough for a light jacket and sweat pants
Oh yes .... Best time of the year November / October

I feel most depressed during the summer. Just hot all the time don't even wanna leave the house unless I'm on vacation so I just end up staying in my room all month
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by EndTheRapture51
So depressing to know that days and getting shorter.
You're getting shorter? D:
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I don't mind all the different seasons

They're alright

It's the changing of the seasons that gets me down

So depressing to know that days and getting shorter. The weather getting shitter.

Even when summer is coming about it's like damn the days of the cosiness inside is going

#nicebloglyle

wtf
My God, it's full of stars!
Winter is the best season. This is objective and inarguable.

It separates the hardy from the incessant and chronically self-defeating.
It creates and appreciation for the closeness of others.
It gives valuation fire.
It develops the need for pensiveness and hones it's application.

Summer is for the undeveloped.
Summer is for dorks.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Rainy season coming for me, today rained all day. Pretty depressing, soon I'll be deep in snow, that's better than rain though
Please tell me that thread title is referencing this

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Tempoe
Rainy season coming for me, today rained all day. Pretty depressing, soon I'll be deep in snow, that's better than rain though

Rain makes me happy
I love curling up in bed and reading a good book while it's thundering and lighting and pouring rain.... It's just cool as fuck!
I wish hurricane season was every day haha
I think that monstrous rumble outside is so absurdly perfect for every indoor entertainment (scary movies)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jakesmellspoo
its p much just the cold i hate.

the only thing that bothers me about the days getting shorter is going to work before the sun is up.

those are my two favourite things about seasons in general

something about drinking coffee and eating a donut on the empty early morning busses while the dark purple skies begin to look more and more like a painting as the sun rises and reflects off all the snow makes me happier than any long ass summer day ever could

so hyped for winter. there was a severe lack of -39 plus windchill this year and i still haven't recovered.

Summer's the GOAT season but every season has its charms. An early morning in winter when it's dark and cold and there's icicles on the trees, it has a beauty.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Winter is best season because no sweating. Just staying warm. Every other seasons is only nice for aesthetic purposes (like for visiting national parks), but I may just be biased because every season around here may as well be as hot as summer.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
it doesnt matter what the season is my fucking feet are always sweaty
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
We just hit spring down here and had pretty much the first proper spring day , 25C, light breeze, sparse clouds. It's my dad's birthday, and I just drove a manual car to and from uni without stalling, crashing, getting in anyone's way, or doing anything dumb. Today's a good day.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I like summer because there are lots of girls out without a whole lot of clothes.
Quote by MinterMan22

something about drinking coffee and eating a donut on the empty early morning busses while the dark purple skies begin to look more and more like a painting as the sun rises and reflects off all the snow makes me happier than any long ass summer day ever could

so hyped for winter. there was a severe lack of -39 plus windchill this year and i still haven't recovered.

I'm a big fan of empty busses and trains early in the morning
I like all of the seasons. I get a bit sick of winter once new year passes and you just want Spring to come around so we get the lighter nights back, but that's about it.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
The days are starting to get cooler and it's darker when I go to work, it's great. Just need to wait for the sweet spot where I'm commuting during sunrise like Mint says.

Also all the mugginess needs to fuck off. I want to be able to wear a coat again.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I don't mind Autumn/Winter too much at this stage, as you know Christmas is just around the corner which is usually pretty exciting.

It's January/February that suck balls though. Nothing to look forward to and the knowledge that it's not going to be anywhere near warm for at least 3 months.
fuk seasons im movin to west coast best coast

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by TheChaz
I like summer because there are lots of girls out without a whole lot of clothes.

pictured: summer 2k16

g r e a s y

Do not want^^^

Autumn and Winter are the best seasons! Early Spring is tolerable but once it gets really hot out, I'm not a fan at all.
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Sep 7, 2016,
Quote by Trowzaa

I'm with Trowzaa on enjoying Autumn, October is my favorite month TBH.

Spring is second I prefer the climate, screw the heat and cold of summer and winter.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 7, 2016,
Quote by Trowzaa

When I was going through this thread again, I read "Autumn" as "Autism." Completely different meaning.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by MinterMan22

i do like driving in the hours when no one else is on the road, but i got sick of pre-dawn work routines because i always had to wait at the front door for my boss to slug her fat ass over to let us in after waiting in the cold for a half hour ringing the bell nonstop.
Page 1 of 2