Page 1 of 3
I fucking hate SO many TV hosts/presenters. I think it's becoming a problem.

Just off the Food Channel there's:

Guy Fiere (DDD) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fieri

Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ree_Drummond

Robert Irvine (Restaurant: Impossible) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN'S VOICE, POSTURE AND HEAD?

I'll add more later.

Who do you hate on TV, Pit?
guy fuckin fieri

I don't watch TV TV anymore.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Piers Morgan

Katie Hopkins

Donald Trump

Simon Cowell

Most major British politicians

Jimmy Carr

Except it's pretty easy to understand why they're infuriating.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 6, 2016,
Yo Ree Drummond is the worst. She is legit one racial slur away from Paula Dean.

She's fake as shit
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The guy from Bar Rescue, but I guess that's kind of the point.

That one cop from old episodes of Cops that looks like Mario.

Chris Hardwick
there was some food network show iw as watching when i was in a hotel and the host kept saying shit like put "some butter" butter or "add salt" like bitch how much this is your recipe

it also ended with a literal trough of ice cream being used for a kids birthday party. the fact that its a trough of ice cream is gross enough, but having gross snotty 10 year old kids eat out of it without even putting it in a bowl? just right out of it with a spoon? fuckin ew

i can only assume it was ree drummond. pioneer woman sounds like someone that would pull some gross ass shit like that

Quote by Jackintehbox

jon taffer is great ok
That man vs food guy

fuck him

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yo Ree Drummond is the worst. She is legit one racial slur away from Paula Dean.

She's fake as shit

Ooh, how do you mean? I'm in the UK, I don't know who Paula Dean is and I have no idea about Drummond outside of her god awful TV show
Quote by Jackintehbox

That one cop from old episodes of Cops that looks like Mario.

Chris Hardwick

That show isnt even half as bad as mystery diners.

Hardwick is a literal definition of a dingus.

Quote by danielh123.
Ooh, how do you mean? I'm in the UK, I don't know who Paula Dean is and I have no idea about Drummond outside of her god awful TV show

Drummond comes across as a card holder if you catch my drift.

And if you dont Im saying she chews dip and hates black people.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Sep 6, 2016,
Piers Morgan
Ann Coulter
Robert Irving
Rachel Maddow
Nancy Grace
The ghost hunters hosts
Skip Bayless

To name a few

EDIT: John Oliver is do awful. That's right, make an incredulous face all the time while speaking in that high shrill voice with your thick tally ho accent every second you're on screen. Yuck
Last edited by bdof at Sep 6, 2016,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I didn't actually catch your drift, but me and my dad have both agreed for a while that she's basically the English stereotype of what a racist American looks like. Plus her husband's called Lad and thinks he's tough 'cos he drives a truck and rides a horse. I hate that guy. I reckon I could take him.
Question for the Americans: does Robert Irvine sound English to you? Apparently he was born and raised here in England but to us he sounds REALLY strange. Like 1/3 American 1/3 English 1/3 Misc.
Quote by danielh123.
I didn't actually catch your drift, but me and my dad have both agreed for a while that she's basically the English stereotype of what a racist American looks like. Plus her husband's called Lad and thinks he's tough 'cos he drives a truck and rides a horse. I hate that guy. I reckon I could take him.

You can always buy a lift kit for your truck but never for your junk.

Quote by danielh123.
Question for the Americans: does Robert Irvine sound English to you? Apparently he was born and raised here in England but to us he sounds REALLY strange. Like 1/3 American 1/3 English 1/3 Misc.

He sounds like he dumbs down the accent so americans dont need subtitles to watch.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by bdof
EDIT: John Oliver is do awful. That's right, make an incredulous face all the time while speaking in that high shrill voice with your thick tally ho accent every second you're on screen. Yuck
He basically ruined the first season of Mock The week for me. Y'know, asides from it being Mock The Week
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Rossenrot

Yo that thread should be called how to make guy more douchey
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Banjocal

Why Jimmy Carr?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i can't take anyone who hates guy fieri seriously

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What's she said/done? I watch her show and I haven't heard or seen anything awful so I'm assuming this is something that happened off her show.

I tried googling it but it's just people who hate rich people complaining about her pretending to have grown up poor. Which is annoying, certainly, but I wouldn't stop watching her show because of that...so I really want to know now.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
What's she said/done? I watch her show and I haven't heard or seen anything awful so I'm assuming this is something that happened off her show.

I tried googling it but it's just people who hate rich people complaining about her pretending to have grown up poor. Which is annoying, certainly, but I wouldn't stop watching her show because of that...so I really want to know now.

I always hated her just because of the show. It's so contrived and has that "structured reality" deal which I find annoying.

Plus her food is a fucking joke. And her shit-eating grin.
benedict cucumber patch, I'm not sure why, there's just something about him that really annoys me
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Nero Galon
Banjocal

Why Jimmy Carr?

a heh heh heh heh heh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

For me, Noel Edmonds is Bellend Prime. Wish he would fuck off the telly forever.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarxo

Nothing really its just my head canon

As in it didnt actually happen
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'll 1v1 anyone who's got a problem with Bill Nye.

Lookin' at you, Rossenrot.
Free Ali
Quote by ehbacon
I'm not sure if Alex Jones is on TV, but if so that dude is the worst fucking person.

our alex jones is lovely
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by danielh123.
I always hated her just because of the show. It's so contrived and has that "structured reality" deal which I find annoying.

Plus her food is a fucking joke. And her shit-eating grin.

Yeah I can see how that would be annoying too. It doesn't really bother me though.

The recipes I've tried are actually delicious, probably because of all the butter and sugar. I can't watch shows that are about "healthy" (often just no fat, no sugar, no spices) food and her show is pretty much the opposite. I'm a fan of her accent too so watching her show is almost therapeutic.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nothing really its just my head canon

As in it didnt actually happen

Okay good lol I would cry if I had to stop watching it for the reasons listed above
cat
rachel ray is lame and always interrupts her guests
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
rachel ray is lame and always interrupts her guests
was going to say this.

anything my mom leaves on, really:

-everyone on Tim Allen's awful newest show especially Tim Allen. go back to playing a dumbass with a show about tools and stop with the moronic political commentary
-everyone on the View

then there's Bill Mahr, Fox News talking heads (especially OReilly and Hannity)

i guess none of them are really inexplicable. i have reasons for all of them.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ricky gervais
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
ricky gervais

Agre, I think he's grossly overrated, and so preachy
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
+1 on the Pioneer Woman

Watched an episode ages ago where she was going away for a week to help her perfect little daughter find a perfect little college and her perfect little men couldn't possibly fend for themselves so she made perfect little meals to go in the fridge and get reheated.

Although she does have a steak/prawn recipe i really wanna try sometime.

I also have a burning, irrational hatred for Rick Stein and I have no clue why.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by danielh123.

woaah woah WOAH hey there slow DOWN buddy you got a problem with the wild thang poon tang train known as GUY FIERI I tell ya bud ya aint gonna last long in this FLAVORTOWN house of ASS POUNDIN if ya get my drift baby! hahahaha booYAh

Ricky Gervais and the rest of the holy atheist crusade of douchebaggery really grinds my gears because their humour isn't anything more than them saying "are you offended? you offended HAVE I OFFENDED YOU lol mate youre fuckin offended YOURE TRIGGERED mate oi youre OFFENDED that i aint PC enough for ya" in response to people not finding "id shag the queen innit, ha" very funny
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Usually one-eyed sports commentators bother me but I don't watch much else that has a "host".
None. It's not that I don't dislike any, it's that I usually just ignore them and won't get angry about it or I realize that they're just working an angle. Some I used to hate on when I was a teenager (like Bill O'Reilly) I've gained lots of respect for.

Most of the "TV personalities" we dislike are really just people who put their actual personalities at stake. I respect those that do exactly that, and will probably just ignore those that are guarded or bullshitty unless they somehow threaten to interfere beyond the scope of TV in some way (like Donald Trump). The best TV is honest. Doesn't matter if it's edifying or easy or makes whatever on ads.
Quote by Banjocal
He basically ruined the first season of Mock The week for me. Y'know, asides from it being Mock The Week

I've not seen any episodes with John Oliver in them. I'm guessing the number of episodes you've seen with John Oliver is inversely proportional to your appreciation of the show.
Adrian Chiles. Not much more needs to be said about that cunt.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Nero Galon
Banjocal

Why Jimmy Carr?
I don't mind his laugh because mine is very similar.

But his faux-sincerity, cheesy 'edginess' and overall transformation into a TV host puts him in poorer standing than a once potential-filled stand up act. He just sounds like a shit politician with every episode I see.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Some I used to hate on when I was a teenager (like Bill O'Reilly) I've gained lots of respect for.

ew why

And yeah I barely ever watch regular TV and definitely don't watch people I don't like. If I had to watch him with a gun to my head, Sean Hannity's probably most irritating.

Or various atheist edgelords.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Sep 7, 2016,
Page 1 of 3