Hey guys, I could use some help identifying this guitar at a local Goodwill.
It's a slight offset body design, two single coil pickups with one volume and one tone control. The pots seem labeled, one has a V and the other a T on them. It has two white plastic rockers switches. I believe they're called double throw switches, a center position plus an up and a down. Unfortunately I didn't get to play it or really look at it for long as I had a few things to take care of. Only one picture as well. On the back of the headstock is a Made in Japan label, though it could be Crafted in Japan, I can't recall for certain and I didn't think to snap a picture of the back of the neck.

I've found quite a few sort-of similar guitars under Guyatone and Teisco from the 60s, though none of them are exact matches. Any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited by Chainer at Sep 6, 2016,
It's a cheap 60's maybe 70's Japanese guitar there were a different manufacturers Guyatone and Teisco included. The thing is these companies, much like today, made guitars to export contracted and branded by different companies such as Silvertone which was the Sears and Roebuck brand. It's common to see nearly identical Japanese guitars from this era branded with different names so unless the parent company like Teisco branded the guitar in their own name identifying these guitars is a tall order especially if there is no brand name at all on the headstock.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge