well, the nothin song sticks to your mouth like peanut butter on the brain

heyyyeyyyyyyyy nothin ever stays the same

what songs get stuck in your head like that

here's another one:

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Random ones that I make up as I go about my day that have only 1 or 2 repetitive verses. Someone make it stop...
Once I had the chorus to War Child by Jethro Tull stuck in my head for like a whole week. Luckily I was hearing most of the instruments and not just the lyrics, but it still got to be pretty irritating after a while. I've gotten it stuck in my head briefly a few times since then, but not for nearly as long.

From about 3:35 til the end is the best example of what I had stuck in my head (because the last chorus actually does repeat several times before it fades out). I'd hear that little build up to the chorus, then "war child, dance the days, and dance the nights, away" over and over for a while, but then eventually it'd transition back the verse for a little bit (no words, just the vocal melody and little pieces of instrumentation) then it would halt, hit the build up again "DUN. DUN. dee da dooo. BUTABEENU. bee na nuu" etc.

Also for a while after getting into Caravan Palace I kept getting their songs stuck in my head to the point where I'd fall asleep with one stuck in my head and wake up with it still going similar to with War Child, but not getting stuck on one particular song for as long.

Anybody else waking up with a random song stuck in your head that you weren't thinking about when you went to sleep and hadn't heard it in a while or anything and then it's stuck in your head for half the day?
Idk. Changes every other day for me. Right now this one is stuck in my head.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Once I had the chorus to War Child by Jethro Tull stuck in my head for like a whole week.

Haha dude I often find myself humming this too...never had it as bad as you though lol. Also from the same album "The Third Hoorah" main riff/melody thing that goes on during verses sticks even worse

Usually it's random songs playing in my head and it doesn't even matter if I've listened to it for ages
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Haha dude I often find myself humming this too...never had it as bad as you though lol. Also from the same album "The Third Hoorah" main riff/melody thing that goes on during verses sticks even worse

Usually it's random songs playing in my head and it doesn't even matter if I've listened to it for ages

Yea, that's a great song as well. Never had trouble with that one getting stuck in my head though.
Dillinger Four lines all the time lately.

Beastie Boys frequently.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
it's never the same one for too long, maybe like a week at most
always just whatever pops into my head, normally when i'm in the shower

for the past couple days it has been:

Hooray it's this again

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.