Hello, first things first i have a berdux 1300 electric guitar. I was using some marshall 10-46 strings for about two months when my high e broke, so i bought an ernieball 11-48 set. I play in standard e most of the time. Will this string change hurt my guitar?
PS: my bridge is synchronized tremolo (fixed with 6 screws but still i can still use a tremolo bar)
Last edited by johnmanthop at Sep 7, 2016,
It won't hurt your guitar. It may upset your trem a bit, to the point of your needing to set it up, but it certainly won't damage the guitar.
It won't hurt the guitar, but you will have to adjust the intonation and probably give adjust the truss rod a bit, but those are both things that can be reasonably done yourself.
Try adding more delay.
Nope, won't hurt a thing. Check intonation, and bridge if it's a floating one, neck relief shouldn't change much if any, but you can check it too...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Nope as everyone said a few minor set up adjustments will be required
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge