Poll: coulter
Poll Options
View poll results: coulter
#rek her more
4 100%
#rek her less
0 0%
Voters: 4.
it's time someone made a thread on Anne Coulter getting #rekt at the roast of rob lowe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/09/06/the-ann-coulter-jokes-at-the-rob-lowe-roast-they-really-were-that-brutal/

“How do I roast somebody from hell?” comedian Jeff Ross pondered, calling Coulter’s voice “like fingernails on a chalkboard inside an inner city school [Coulter wants] to defund.”

“Ann Coulter has written 11 books — 12 if you count ‘Mein Kampf,'” comedian Nikki Glaser said. “Ann’s been called things like a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, a white supremacist. … The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave.”

“It’s not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself,” comedian Jimmy Carr said.

Too far? Or not far enough?

For context, here's my fav Anne Coulter quote, "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
PM me for newts
whoops spelled her name wrong should read "Cunter"
PM me for newts
Quote by Banjocal
who?
*Whom.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
I feel like they were holding back some. They should've hit harder
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I loved watching that. Everyone was ripping her to shreds all night and they made her wait until the very end to attempt any sort of retribution, which ultimately failed in a very entertaining manner.
"she gets wild in the sheets, just ask the klan" hands down best line of the night
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
did she think this would go well for her?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i think she thought it would go well for her book product placement. tbh it probably did. any press is good press or something.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Bah, Ann Coulter gets shit on daily. There's something pretty punk rock about being as loathed as she is and still showing up.
Yeah that was bullshit. The roasters were alright but those audience members were pretty cruel. She was like stuttering and uncomfortable through her whole set.

To be fair her set started off very well and I admire the fact that she tried to write her own material. She's an awful, awful person but she chose to be on that show and participate in its spirit. Although it would've helped if she didn't take all those insults personally.

EDIT: Also I'm pretty disappointed in Pete Davidson.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 8, 2016,