Was about to pull the trigger on a J15 to add to the arsenal for some smaller tap room gigs and such around town, until I saw the HP415 recently introduced. I've played the J15 multiple times but cannot locate a HP415 locally. Can anyone highlight any huge differences or advise on personal experiences? Appears tonal woods/neck/etc all the same, possibly just the J shape vs the cutout from what I can tell.
2007 Deluxe Lone Star Strat
2004 Standard HSS Strat
1993 American Standard Strat

Peavey Classic 30 (The practice)
Mesa Lonestar Special (The gigger)
i haven't seen a HP415, either, but it's supposed to be slimmer. me, i'd get the J15 - it's great, and i've never heard a slimmer guitar that didn't have a little less beef in the tone.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Those HPs have only just been released so I'm guessing it'll be a while before any turn up in stores.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?