I got my order from Well Hung Guitar Straps & Accessories of Canada in the mail today.
https://reverb.com/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories

The red dragon Chinese silk-blend brocade is what I ordered. The houndstooth with the Rush (one of my favorite bands) logo was a freebie! IOW, the effective price was 50% off. Both are 3" wide. The Dragon is nicely padded, and is on a sueded backing that should be relatively grippy. The Rush strap is on leather. The strap tips are heavy duty with buttonholes that appear to be snug.

Also included was a guitar pick- advertising the company- and a few fabric swatches. Just in case. Don't know if this is standard operating procedure, a gift for being a first-time customer, or a limited time deal subject to change at any time.

Thanks to fellow UGer dspellman who turned me on to this company.

Now I need to figure out which guitar to use them on. Maybe I'll just buy a new one...

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Sep 8, 2016,
Now I need to figure out which guitar to use them on. Maybe I'll just buy a new one

Sounds logical to me!

HNStrapD!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Hey Danny, are you using strap locks?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I've never used strap locks.

Yes, I did just hear the gasps of all the UGers...

In my defense, I rarely play standing, usually have at least one hand on the guitar, and don't do any guitar acrobatics. I also generally leave the straps on the guitars, even when in transport or storage, so the strap but on holes don't get a lot of stretching.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Right there with you, straplocks are a no go for me
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice score! I'm a big fan of handmade/specialty straps myself. There seems to be a good number of makers/sellers of them on Reverb lately.

HNSD!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
that's not an amp, dumb dumb.

how to buy an amp. find an amp and pay for it.

chop chop dilly wop.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
that's not an amp, dumb dumb.

how to buy an amp. find an amp and pay for it.

chop chop dilly wop.

haha
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
I actually DID get to try that Orange I mentioned elsewhere...briefly. It sounded...BEEFEH. I was using my Esprit with the newly installed Bareknuckle Nantucket P90s, tuned CGDAEG.

Warren- one of the 2 guys I routinely deal with in the store- heard me hit some open chords..."That is LOW!"

dannyalcatraz

haha

bring it home with you next time though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I actually DID get to try that Orange I mentioned elsewhere...briefly. It sounded...BEEFEH. I was using my Esprit with the newly installed Bareknuckle Nantucket P90s, tuned CGDAEG.

Warren- one of the 2 guys I routinely deal with in the store- heard me hit some open chords..."That is LOW!"

I carted one of my fEARful 15/6/1's and the power amp into a local GC at the invitation of the manager and one of his bass-playing customers. They actually had a bass head they wanted to try ("you're SURE this mighty head won't harm your lightweight pansy-ass speaker cabinet, right?"). So they went back and forth between some Mark Eden cabs, a 4x10 something or other and the fEARful, but it was the bass player's bandmate who came walking over with a Helix who wanted to see what his downtuned 7-string would do. I think he has new appreciation for what it *can* do compared to what it *has* been doing with a wimpy 40W amp with a 2x12.
Hey, this reminds me -- MY dragon strap (like your red one) should be ready to go pretty soon. I think it's black and gold...