I was wondering if it were possible to just switch out the trem on a rg652ahm for one with a ZPS like the zr or the edge 2 with zps any help appreciated!
not easily i don't think

not sure why you'd want to, though, the original edge is pretty much THE most sought-after Ibanez trem. Old school Ibanez fans just about creamed themselves when Ibanez started to put it (and the lo-pro edge) back on production models. You already have the best.

I guess you could maybe put a tremstopper or something like that onto the edge, but you'd want to be sure it fits ok since the edge, while more or less the same as an OFR, has slightly different dimensions etc.. But that would probably be the thing, keeping the edge and fitting a tremstopper (or similar).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah it's a fair bit of work and you'd absolutely DESTROY the resale value of the guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Dave_Mc i dont care for the zps how it is supposed to be used im just tired of having to use a screwdriver on it but i still want a full floating bridge. what im really after with the zps system is the thumb wheel adjustment.
ah ok

i agree with mark, though, i mean you're going to kill the resale. if you're that adamant you want the zps, then buy a guitar with it already on it. but be aware the trem might not be as good as your current one, and the guitar might not be either. i'd want to try the trem in a shop to see i liked it before spending any money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?