here's a article i read the other day that i like that in some ways attempts to explain the human experience or at least why we are all still here on this forum after years and years

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
dayum. I always thought of the Pit as a kind of underground think tank that shapes reality behind the scenes

The forum as a medium needs to be revitalized though. I agree with the article in that it helps you sort out your thoughts and whatnot. It feels a lot more 'real' than your newer social media sites that tend to focus on keeping up and in touch.

Hopefully ICANN or possibly the UN doesnt mess it up too bad in the future.
I tend to use debates on forums as a way to improve my thinking process. I can understand an idea, but fail to even come close to explaining it satisfactorily - discussion with others helps this, and the immediacy of real life is delayed thus giving me room to improve my arguments a tad. But through the moments when I'm not in the mood for that, I've developed an affection for many of you which I simply cannot have in the immediate, "serious", disjointed real world.

I enjoy blogs because I find that each person's blog has its own "air" about it where, even amongst the chaos of their posts, there's a "style" or "feel" to them, an aesthetic, a feeling that's more unique to them than the collection of their ideas and interests. I just do the same with mine, and rant about whatever shit's on my mind
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Gatecrasher53
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9