How difficult is it for the core Guns N' Roses lineup to be together again?

I remember hoping to see them reunite for a long time but when they finally did I realized that I didn't really care anymore.

Though to be fair I saw them under the Chinese Democracy formation and they were pretty good. Plus Sebastian Bach opened for them and he killed it.

also Danko Jones but they sucked
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Pretty hard since Slash died.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Pretty hard since Slash died.
Rest his soul. He's up there with Led Zeppelin now.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

Is it really that imperative that it be the classic line-up? I know Izzy wrote/co-wrote a lot of the songs and was a big creative force, but would it really change the show all that much if he was actually on-stage with them? I always though if it was Axl and Slash people would be happy.
If it was a band I cared about more I might feel differently though
I don't think all of them could fit on the stage with Axl's ego!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I don't think all of them could fit on the stage with Axl's ego!

and general obesity.

I wouldn't ever go see a band that's only playing for the money, the music is just soulless at that point.
I hear ya Axl sold his soul decades ago, I honestly enjoyed Appetite for Destruction but then Axl's ego and general douchebaggery took over and I stopped listening to them.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
I hear ya Axl sold his soul decades ago, I honestly enjoyed Appetite for Destruction but then Axl's ego and general douchebaggery took over and I stopped listening to them.
Use Your Illusion was great tho

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Use Your Illusion was great tho

Better than Appetite
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
ElMaco
Different from Appetite

Quote by Wolfinator-x
I remember hoping to see them reunite for a long time but when they finally did I realized that I didn't really care anymore.

Though to be fair I saw them under the Chinese Democracy formation and they were pretty good. Plus Sebastian Bach opened for them and he killed it.

also Danko Jones but they sucked
I saw Danko Jones around the I'm Alive And On Fire era(so about 15 years ago), and they put on a good (club-size) show then.

Wasn't really sure it would translate well onto a bigger stage.
Idk, I hadn't heard of them before that show but I thought their music was kind of bland

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Idk, I hadn't heard of them before that show but I thought their music was kind of bland
Well, I mean it's pretty standard power trio rock & roll, but that often works really well in a small venue. Tight performance, short, sharp songs, and no bullshit.
slapsymcdougal
True.

Quote by Will Lane
who

A band your dad couldn't listen to cause it was sinful
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I thought they already were.

That's how little I care.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Why does it even matter? The old lineup is just as overrated as the new one.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass