Okay so I have a Ibanez Jem Jr 2015 Model which is the one with the full tree of life inlay and all white, better than the 555. I am thinking about changing the bridge but wondered if anyone knows which one will fit in the cavity, Original Floyd or Edge Lowpro or something like that, Thanks.
check out ibanezrules.com

That is the go-to Ibanez resource from my experience.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
what trem does it have? it currently seems to have the standard double-locking bridge. my guess is an ofr (or schaller) is more likely to fit in that route, but your best bet is to measure you're trem's appropriate bits and compare it to the routing templates on the floyd rose, schaller and gotoh websites and see if they fit. i would guess your studs might be smaller than the ofr/schaller/gotoh ones too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?