Whenever I check out UG I always look at the forum threads on the home page. Is it just me or have there been really old threads and dead/boring threads hanging for days. The same shit no new posts. Crappy threads. Dont know what it is but it just seems weird. Always loved looking for new discussions and most often started there. Anyone else notice anything, or is it just me ?
I used to do that when I first started posting but now I just have the pit bookmarked.
Gotta learn to adapt, son.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nah the pit is the only active place around here. I still lurk the tabs and front page articles, but that's about it.

The rest of the site is pretty dead no doubt. I wonder what kind of weirdos only post in the other non misc sections lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 9, 2016,
the last time i clicked on the homepage there were people calling for flea to get deported for performing a wanky version of the already wank star spangled banner at a lakers game

Quote by k.lainad
The rest of the site is pretty dead no doubt. I wonder what kind of weirdos only post in the other non misc sections lol
It's only dead if you hold that attitude