Anyone watch UK X Factor? I haven't been following this season but dipping in now as I'm bored. Not sure how Scary Spice has blagged a spot on the show, but at least she can be the one to mention that every single black singer has "soul" without it seeming quite so clumsy

I'm gonna guess a lot of people hate it, but do you watch anyway?

Hate welcome, love welcome, discussion encouraged
I've been hatewatching it the past couple of years. It's so awful, but complaining about it is stress relief for me.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I've been hatewatching it the past couple of years. It's so awful, but complaining about it is stress relief for me.

Same, I find it helps me articulate an underlying hatred for various things. Like that therapy where you immerse yourself in the thing you're afraid of.
My parents had it on whilst I was in another room, but could hear it. I heard one singer who was just awful, completely dismal whining, and I went in expecting to see them laughing at him. Nope, Scherzinger was in tears, and they were telling him how wonderful he was.

Never again.
Watch the early rounds of X Factor to laugh at the mongeys and then don't watch the rest
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by K'Nuckles
You are ablist scum.

Look, either be born normal or I'm gonna mock you.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I hate to break it to these kids who try to pull the sympathy card but the author is dead
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Trowzaa
Watch the early rounds of X Factor to laugh at the mongeys and then don't watch the rest

Quote by K'Nuckles
You are ablist scum.

Quote by Trowzaa
Look, either be born normal or I'm gonna mock you.

Jeez, save it for the paralympics thread.

This is going to sound stupid, but are the particularly ridiculous auditions actors? Part of me doesn't believe they could be so delusional, but part of me knows they can be.
I've (involuntarily) seen a few episodes and every time I've seen it I've wanted to puke/start a nuclear war/start a nuclear war with advanced nukes that launch puke everywhere as well as radiation

I saw the final once and it was that one where James Hispster-Whatshisname was a contender and all 3 of the contenders were guys who seemed gay but might not have been but you couldn't tell because they were on X-Factor and fuck it was awful.
I have nothing important to say