Page 2 of 3
Quote by OddOneOut
Ah yes, for when cereal + milk in a bowl is too taxing.

I can't stand them. Too sweet

To be fair there is probably more sugar in 90% of breakfast cereals than there is in Pop Tarts. They make it that way so kids will eat cereal.
And it's much easier to give your kid a pop tart on their way out the door than to hand them a bowl of cereal on the go
Quote by Carnivean
Is there even one person on this earth who has been seriously harmed or brain damaged by Pop Tarts? No.

Are you feeling brain damaged now that you've eaten one?

But your govt actually spends its money to print out stickers to scare people away from fatty foods.

lol
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 11, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
lol

You think this is funny? Pop tarts cause your kids to go stupid and you're laughing?!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by EyeNon15
Tbf pop tarts are an absolute shit of a food. Just a bunch of goo and chemicals.

That cause brain damage!! Especially the Wildberry ones.

Lol I find it funny that TS eats it even though it says on the sticker that it causes harm
Quote by Overlord
Last edited by Carnivean at Sep 11, 2016,
Nah I'm sure the finest minds in the world have had a lifetime consistency of pop tarts in their diet
Quote by EyeNon15
Nah I'm sure the finest minds in the world have had a lifetime consistency of pop tarts in their diet

Yeah I can tell you're brain damaged from all those pop tarts you ate. Nvm, I was wrong
Quote by Overlord
Quote by TobusRex
To be fair there is probably more sugar in 90% of breakfast cereals than there is in Pop Tarts. They make it that way so kids will eat cereal.
The spoilt little shits :P
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Carnivean
Is there even one person on this earth who has been seriously harmed or brain damaged by Pop Tarts? No. .

You should look up the effects of those E numbers on kids. The commission didn't pull this shite out of their arses.

Are you feeling brain damaged now that you've eaten one?

If they caused instant brain damage I'd be pretty amazed. I don't think anyone is claiming that. It'd explain a lot about the US's election situation though...

But your govt actually spends its money to print out stickers to scare people away from fatty foods

Nope. It forces the producer to spend their money to inform the public about what's in their products. Not sure why having an informed public is objectionable.

I've actually never seen that label before. The effect on domestic producers is that nobody includes those ingredients.

I can see why this might seem strange from the perspective of a country where the government are so wholly beholden to corporate interests that a regulation that damaged Kellogg's profit margin would never be implemented.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by EyeNon15
The completely unnecessary xenophobia going on is priceless

EU regulations seem to do that for some reason...
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by EyeNon15
Quote by Carnivean
Yeah I can tell you're brain damaged from all those pop tarts you ate. Nvm, I was wrong

Quick impression--
"White people! Patriarchy! I'm soooo minority and sooooo in touch with minority issues yet I completely get on board with and worship any trite drivel that white liberal elites come up with to solve socoal issues"
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Sep 11, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Quick impression--
"White people! Patriarchy! I'm soooo minority and sooooo in touch with minority issues yet I completely get on board with and worship any trite drivel that white liberal elites come up with to solve socoal issues"

The great thing about not having race politics or liberals is that this shit means absolutely nothing to me.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by EyeNon15
Quick impression--

That's because the rightwing solution to minority issues is to pretend they don't exist.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
The great thing about not having race politics or liberals is that this shit means absolutely nothing to me.

Too bad, race politics and liberal/conservative whining is big money entertainment here.
And with the internet it's now interactive entertainment.
Quote by EyeNon15
Too bad, race politics and liberal/conservative whining is big money entertainment here.
And with the internet it's now interactive entertainment.

Our politics is too boring to be big money anything. Just a load of lads talking shite while the civil service do the work.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by TobusRex
That's because the rightwing solution to minority issues is to pretend they don't exist.

As long as its white people that are coming up with the solutions to minority issues then both sides are content enough.
Great White Liberators.
Quote by EyeNon15
As long as its white people that are coming up with the solutions to minority issues then both sides are content enough.
Great White Liberators.

The difference being, of course, the rightwing WHITE guys want to put the minorities back in the cotton field.
Quote by TobusRex
The difference being, of course, the rightwing WHITE guys want to put the minorities back in the cotton field.

Uncle Joe?
Quote by Carnivean
Is there even one person on this earth who has been seriously harmed or brain damaged by Pop Tarts? No.

to be fair you gotta be seriously brain damaged to think they taste good
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Nobody is gonna do the joke? I'm gonna have to do it soon if someone else doesnt. I can't resist.

How often are u gonna get this type of oppurtunity softballed at you???
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Sep 13, 2016,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
They don't sell these things in Ireland. Myself and the partner found a packet for sale in a shop for some reason, and decided to buy them. Cookie dough flavour.

They're ok. Like a giant biscuit. What is the point of them though? Are they a snack? Dessert? Breakfast?

Also, the label included loads of stuff about how they use GMOs and additives that harm children? Is that on the label in the US, or is it an EU thing (they were as part of a massive sticker, not the original packaging).
immediately know you ain't mercan

i don't get poptarts either they are okay just eh. it is a sweet breakfast food like pancakes but not my jive. i like savory foods like eggs actual biscuits bacon steak mashed potatoes chicken ham pasta for breakfast.
These awful poptarts have exploited shoppers for too long. Raping the supermarkets with their corpirate male penises.
Ahem..........End the Pastryarchy wokka wokka
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Our politics is too boring to be big money anything. Just a load of lads talking shite while the civil service do the work.
TBH, if the civil servants could be given a good set of rules to work with, this would be ideal politics.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Poptarts are the best thing ever when you're a kid but the only reason for an adult to ever eat them is nostalgia really.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I saw watermelon Poptarts at Walgreens a few weeks ago. Sounds pretty nope. (Walgreens:US :: Boots/Superdrug:UK)
Quote by TobusRex

That's silly.

We know you exist.

We just don't care.

And if you get too troublesome, we'll just engineer another AIDS-like virus.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
That's silly.

We know you exist.

We just don't care.

And if you get too troublesome, we'll just engineer another AIDS-like virus.

LOL...as if any rightwinger has the brains to graduate High School, let alone "engineer" a virus
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Also, the label included loads of stuff about how they use GMOs and additives that harm children?

Lol, I might have to look out for that next time I'm at Sainsbury
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by TobusRex
LOL...as if any rightwinger has the brains to graduate High School, let alone "engineer" a virus

So you're saying leftists created AIDS?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
So you're saying leftists created AIDS?
No, God created it, but it was Leftists who fucked monkeys and thus allowed it to jump the species barrier.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Due to the recent political edginess, this thread is now about trains.

Derailing... on rails!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Due to the recent political edginess, this thread is now about trains.

Derailing... on rails!
Did you hear about the trainspotter who was run over by the Flying Scotsman?

He was chuffed to bits.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by metaldud536
They are part of a complete breakfast

complete breakfast = reeses puffs + pop tarts dipped in nutella + orange kool aid
Quote by Godsmack_IV
complete breakfast = reeses puffs + pop tarts dipped in nutella + orange kool aid
That's the kind of continental breakfast you'd get on the Orient Express.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
When you heat them the the candy insides can become as hot as a nulcear reactor. Best eaten like a biscuit with tea. Cinnamon flavor is the best.